Underwater and Swimsuit text pictures

Sabine's Pov

I was swiming underwater with Hera because she wanted to spend time together as Mom and Daugther and i agree to go with her and spend time with her. Right now i was at the hotel room with my datapad and i was really bored and i started texting Ezra to see if he was awake right now or not busy.

Sabine: Hey Ezzy are you awake right now not busying with anything right now please let me know alright because am really bored and i miss taking to you my blue eye Jedi ?

Ezra: Yes am awake right now and not busy babe and i miss you so much my beautiful colorful Mandalorian Artist and how is the Vac going out hm ?

Sabine: Its going good and i miss you so much in my heart and how are you my blue eye and blue hair lothcat ?

Ezra: Am fine but i really miss you and how are you my coloful Artist and how is Hera as well too ?

Sabine: She is doing fine and she really likes it over here and i like over here too and am doing fine, plus this hotel has really good food and they taste so good !!!!!

Ezra: That good to hear and i wish me and you can go on a Vac together alone like date or something you know.

Sabine: Yeah i know Ezzy i really want too but we have to ask Hera and Kanan you know because they are like our parents, Mom and Dad you know.

Ezra: I know Sabine and i understand that but still i wish i could come with you and Hera.

Sabine I know Ezzy and have something you are really gotta love and think about so much when i come back.

I hope you enjoy them Ezzy and i dont know how Chopper came with us but dont pay attention to him, only pay attention to me and my sexy body and swimsuit body for you baby and i wish you were here so that you can rubs my breasts and ass Ezzy but i...

I hope you enjoy them Ezzy and i dont know how Chopper came with us but dont pay attention to him, only pay attention to me and my sexy body and swimsuit body for you baby and i wish you were here so that you can rubs my breasts and ass Ezzy but i can wear my swimsuit again when i come home and we can be alone together in my room, what do you say Ezzy baby you wanna and i know you are gotta say yes always for me baby because you love me so much in your heart and you cant not stop thinking about me my Jedi.

Ezra: Yes Sabine yes always yes for you my beautiful Mandalorian and i cant wait to feel that ass when you are wearing that swimsuit babe.

Sabine: I can just feel your hands right now rubbing my ass and slapping it baby ♡.

Ezra: I really want to right now and kiss it so much and rub it, slap it babe.

Sabine: I gotta go now Ezra am going to dinner with Hera and i love you so much Ezra <3 ♡♡♡♡.

Ezra: I love you more my sexy Mandalorian Artist <3♡♡♡♡♡.

Sabine: Bye Ezzy and goodnight.

Ezra: Bye Bine and goodnight to you my Artist.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!