Breakfast

Ezra's Pov

I walk towards the kitchen ( i dont know if the Ghost has a kitchen ) i was thinking about making breakfast for the Crew. Maybe some pancakes will be good right now. I started getting out the stuff i need for the pancakes and bring out the pan. I placed the pan on the stove and turn it on, started making pancakes and brought out a bags of Frozen buffalo wings from the fridge and put them in the microwave and put in 7 mins to heat up in the microwave. I finish making 3 pancakes and put in a plate where they are done. I started making more pancakes and felt someone hugging my back and i turn around saw Sabine hugging me and wearing my Jacket ( is it a sweater please let me know ) smile at Sabine and asked why are you wearing my Jacket ? Its cold inside the Ghost that why Ezzy and i dont have a Jacket and i hope you dont mind if i wear Ezzy. I dont mind Sabine if you wear my Jacket. Thanks Ezra you are the best friend i could ever have. I look at Sabine sad and it broke my heart little bit, talks to my head. Just a best friend i guess she doesnt have feelings for me. Ezra hello are you there, are you okay you look at me sad Ezra. Am fine Sabine trust me okay. Okay Ezra, smells the pancakes and buffalo wings. They smell so good and are the buffalo wings good Ezzy ? Yes they are plus i like eatting alot Sab. Can i help you cook the Pancakes Ezra. Yeah sure go head Sabine. 

Sabine's Pov

Yeah sure go head Sabine. I walk over to the stove and started to make pancakes. I talk to my self, why is Ezzy being rude to me and looking at me sad. Ezzy loves me maybe i should tell him i love him and make him feel better, oh i know a perfect idea. Looks at Ezra and sees him making the pancakes. I went front of him and grab his cheeks and kiss him on the lips. I pull out of the kiss and smile at him  happy. Am really sorry that i hurt your feelings Ezzy, i love you so much in my heart my blue eye Jedi. I love you more Sabine in my heart. I want to make you feel good Ezzy. I toke off my pants and show Ezra my pink bikini bottom. I smile at him and blushing little red and pink mix in it on my cheeks. J felt Ezra hands on my butt and rubbing it. I smile and started making the pancakes. I felt my bikini bottom going down little bit. I feel Ezra's hands touching my bare butt and i felt my cheeks getting more hot and turning bright pink.

10 mins later

I finish cooking the pancakes and i put them on the plate where all the pancakes are at. I felt Ezra kiss my bare butt and pull up my pants. I turn around and i kiss Ezra on the lips and pull out of the kiss. We hear the Crew coming and we put plates on the table with their pancakes on it and put the all the left over pancakes in the middle of the table. Hey Kanan, Hera, Zeb, me and Ezra made you breakfast and with alot of Buffalo wings too, smiles at the crew. Thank you Sabine and Ezra said the Crew happy to us. I saw Ezra put the two bowls of Buffalo wings in it, in the middle of the table next to the pancakes left over extra. We all ate our breakfast together as a family on the table and we talk about funny stuff and things about our lifes