Sabine suffers nightmares after Dathomir

Sabine's Pov

I was in a place and it look like Dathomir and i was shaking scared then i saw Ezra came out of the cave but someone stab him hard on his chest and it was Maul. EZRA !!!!!! i yelled and i ran to his body and i felt the witches ghosts pull me into the cave and i was crying so hard and i felt them cutting my legs and i scream in pain and i saw Maul laughing at me and he swings at Ezra dead body alot and i scream at Ezra, EZRA !!!! I woke up gasping in fear and scared too and i felt my cheeks wet and i was crying and i cuddle myself up into a ball on my bed and i started crying little loud and hard quietly. The rest of Crew notice something was wrong with me for about 4 days and they try asking me what wrong but i tell them their is nothing wrong with me and i just walk away from them. I look at my clock and it was 2:52 AM in the Morning and i couldnt get no sleep for the past 4 days now because what happened in Dathimor and i just all of the nightmares to fade away but it will never happen for me never. I heard my door open and i saw Ezra comes in my room with his sleeping clothes on and i had my sleeping clothes on too and i notice he was looking at me worried and scared. I saw Ezra walking towards me and he sat down next to me on my bed and he looks at me. Sabine is everything okay and sense you were having nightmares and crying too he said and he looks at me worried. I hug him tightly and i started crying more harder and louder and i press my head on his chest. I felt Ezra's arms around me and he was rubbing my back and my hair, shhhh its ok Sabine relax take a deep breath and let it all out he said and he rubs my back gently. I take a deep breath and i do it again over and over until i clam down. I slowly stop crying and i look up at Ezra and i had tears in my eyes and Ezra wipes the tears away from my eyes and he looks at me. I felt Ezra lay me down on my bed and he lays down next to me and he looks at my brown eyes and i look at Ezra's blue eyes. I felt Ezra's arms around me and he brings me closer to him and i hug him back and i press my forehead against his forehead. I slowly started felling asleep sleeping and i felt safe with Ezra because i felt the nightmares disppear.

3 hours later later

I woke up and i saw Ezra still hugging me and i kiss him on the lips gently and smile at him. I love you my Jedi savior protecter i said low and gently in a nice and loving voice and i slowly went back to sleep and now i will always have my Jedi protect me from nightmares forever and always.

 I love you my Jedi savior protecter i said low and gently in a nice and loving voice and i slowly went back to sleep and now i will always have my Jedi protect me from nightmares forever and always

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this idea came from Emperor2150 and i hope you enjoy the Chapter and have a amazing day everyone !!!!!!

Sabezra forever and always for life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!