Fourth of July

Ezra's Pov

Today was Fourth of July Independence Day in the United State and me and Sabine also little Mira too live on Los Angeles. I went to super market and got alot of food and drinks. I was cooking the meat and ribs and i saw Mira playing with her soccer ball and playing with Sabine. I saw Mira running to me and asking me. Daddy can you play with me Mommy please pretty please !! I cant Sweetly but when am done cooking the meat and ribs i will play with you and Mommy ok i promise. And i saw Mira run off happy and went back to playing with Sabine and i smile at them happy.

25 mins later

I finish cooking the meat and ribs and i put them all in the big bowl and i put the led top of it. I saw Sabine and Mira drinking water and talking to each other happy as Mother and Daugther. Lets play soccer starbird and my colorful Mandalorian. They both smile at me and Mira throw the ball at me and she said. Mommy you be in my team and Daddy will be alone in this team. Oh i see how it is boys vs girl huh and i smile at Sabine and Mira. Mira giggle at me and Sabine was laughing and said to me, you afraid to get you butt kick by your wife and daugther Ezzy hm ? No am not and i know i am gotta win. I dont know think so Ezzy. We started playing soccer for 30 mins and then we sit down in our chairs outside and started eatting our food that i cook. Daddy this is so good and you coom it really good to and Mira smile at me happy. Your welcome Mira and hows your food Sabine and i look at her. Its really good Ezzt and i love it so much you are a amazing cook my Jedi love. Thank you my Colorful Mandalorian wife.

2 hours later when its night time

Me and Sabine were sitting down on the grass and were watching the fireworks and Mira was sitting front of us and watching the fireworks too.

Sabine's Pov

I was looking at the fireworks and i looks at Ezra and i saw him looking at the fireworks happy and i smile at him and i saw Mira with a camera and toke a picture of me and Ezra. I hug Ezra tightly and kiss cheeks and i look at him and he look back at me and smile back. Mira lay down on our laps and we hug her tightly and watch the fireworks together as a family.

Hope you guys enjoy this and Sabezra will live forever and never die !!!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!