Military Soliders Love

Sabine's Pov

I was in the U.S base and i was waiting for my strong and handsome soldier Ezra Bridger to come back home with me because i want to him to ask him something and i miss him deeply so much and i can't stoo thinking about him and live without him too. I started going to the messhall and i saw Ezra came out of the messhall and i run up to him and hugs him tightly and cuddles on his chest. Did you just come back right now Ezzy ? i said and i look at him little bit confused. I did 10 mins ago and i was putting my stuff that all and after that i was looking for my beautiful colorful Mandalorian Sabine Wren U.S Soldier girlfriend he said and smile at me and kisses my forehead lovely. I smile at him and kisses his cheeks and rub his cheeks and rub his chest too. Ezra you wanna have sex somewhere hidden in the base i have a secret spot where we can have sex alrighty but lets go when is dark and no one will be out ok i said and i smile at him and kisses him on the lips and rubs his hair while kissing him on the lips. I pull out of the kiss and i started walking away from Ezra and i went back to work in my station.

9 hours later

2:17 AM in the middle of the morning and it was raining hard and i was walking around looking for Ezra and i still have my Military clothes on still and i went over to the hangers and i found Ezra talking to the his commanding officer and i saw him look at me and look back at the officer. I started walking towards a building from behind and i waited there for Ezra to finish up talking to the officer about what who knows i dont know.

7 mins later

I waited for 7 mins for Ezra to be done talking and i was getting wet from the rain and i heard someone walking behind me and it was Ezra and he comes over to me and hugs me tightly and he takes his military jacket and he puts it on me and kisses my cheeks. Sorry that i toke long babe they were asking me alot of things like, for my report on the intel and how did i lost my gun on the mission he said and looks at me and brings me close to him. I rub his chest and i felt little warm and i felt safe on his chest and arms. I look up at him and says to him, are you cold Ezzy ? Yes i am Sabine i dont want to go back on the rain and plus its raining so hard and so much he said and looks at me freezing. I hate wearing wet clothes and its so cold to wear them when they are wet and um Ezra can i ask you something ? i said and i look at him blushing bright red. Sure Bean and why are you blushing bright red ? he said and looks at me. Do you want to um uh i know that we never did this or see each other bodies before and i was thinking of taking off our clothes strip naked and warming our bodies together of body heat and in the warm blanket too together baby i said and looks at him. Um uh sure Sab plus let's just be in our underwears and your bra of course ok he said while blushing bright red. I started taking off my clothes and i saw Ezra taking off his clothes and when he toke off his undershirt i saw his well toned chest and i stared at it and i saw Ezra smiling at me. Do you like what you see love ? he said and smile at me loving. Yes i do Ezzy you work so dont you handsome i said lovely and smiles at him and puts my hands on his bare chest and rubs it gently and starts kissing it gently and softly, i notice Ezra looking at my shirt and it looks he was waiting for me take off and i look at him blushing red and i lift my shirt up over my head and i show off my black bra to Ezra and he looks at my boobs and i take off my pants and show my black underwear and i lay down top of him on his bare chest and i hug him tightly and he hugs me back tightly. I look at him little bit naughtly and i kiss him hard on the lips lovely sexual and i put my hands on his cheeks to keep his head still and non-stop kissing alot and kiss me back sexual and we start making out.

3 hours later

I woke up from our make out and i saw i was top of Ezra and he was asleep and it was still raining. I smile him and kisses his cheeks and on lips gently and i notice a picture in his jacket and i grab it and it was a picture of me and Ezra in the U.S Military.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this idea came from mangle234 and i hope you enjoy this Chapter sis and like too :)

Have a amazing day everyone !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!