Visit Part 1

Sabby's Pov

I was in my old Clone Wars ARC Fighter custom.

It has overload shields, upgraded blaster connons, faster engines and heavy armor plates but doesnt affected the ship speed but help the ship protection and it has special weapon mode and its called the doom laser and it does when it focus it lase...

It has overload shields, upgraded blaster connons, faster engines and heavy armor plates but doesnt affected the ship speed but help the ship protection and it has special weapon mode and its called the doom laser and it does when it focus it lasee power on a ship and i actually test it on the Empire and i destory 3 light cuisers with the doom laser and i really love it so much. I also have a shielded front seat like the driver seat whatever you called it and i was gotta visit my twin sister Sabine Wren and i was still in hyperspace heading to Yavin 4 and i was looking around in my ship and i saw a picture of my twin sister and i grab it and look at it, smiles at it.

 I also have a shielded front seat like the driver seat whatever you called it and i was gotta visit my twin sister Sabine Wren and i was still in hyperspace heading to Yavin 4 and i was looking around in my ship and i saw a picture of my twin sis...

Ezra was hugging Sabine and i know they were boyfriend and girlfriend. They love each other so much and they will send me pictures of them hugging each other happy and in love too. I said to myself, i miss you so much sis and i want to come back with you and be with my sweet and caring Mandalorian twin sister. I was thinking of joining the rebellion and the Ghost Crew too because i want to help and i dont want to be home doing nothing and i really want to see my sister. But she nevers answer my calls and it makes me really sad that i cant hear her voice and see her in person in the hologram. But i dont know if she wants me to come to join the rebellion and the Ghost crew, she might just tell me why i am here and why am not at home, i just hope that not gotta happened, i just miss her so much and i havent see her for years and i know she was the special one that everyone loves her, cares for her, and talk to her. Me i dont have nothing of that, no one to talk to back home and no love and care for me. I dont know what she gotta react when i come visit her in Yavin 4 of the rebellion base.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and part 2 will be out soon !!

Have a nice day everyone and Sabezra forever and for life always and forever !!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!