Kissing Non-Stop

Sabine's Pov

I was in my room and i was fixing my armor plates and my helmet. I was done fixing my armor plates and helmet and i saw Ezra's helmet and i grab it and i started cleaning it, fixing it and respraying it too and making it nicer and new. I saw my boyfriend Ezra enter my room and he sit down next to me and rub his hand on my cheeks and chest and i smile at him happy and blow him a kiss to him and he blow a kiss at me back and both smile at each other happy and in love so much. At the same time we blow each other a kiss and our cheeks turn bright pink but my cheeks were more bright pink than Ezra's cheeks beacuse i was a girl you know hm. I stop respraying Ezra's helmet and i gently put it down on the floor and i got closer to Ezra and i stare at his blue eyes i love so much and he got closer to me too and he stared at my beautiful brown eyes he love so much in his heart. I put my hands on top of his hands and i squeezes them and rub them gently and softly. I look down at Ezra's hands and i look up at Ezra's blue eyes and i smile at him and i move my face closer and i started kissing his cheeks softly and gently. I put my hands on his cheeks and brought his face really close to my face and i kiss on the lips and i felt him kiss me back on the lips and i felt Ezra's hands on my wrist.

We kept on kissing and we started making out and removing each other clothes and we kept on kissing lovely and sexaul.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!