Dad......

Mira's Pov

I was at home waiting for my Mom and Dad to come home from a mission for the new Republic. I hate my Mom and Dad working with the new Republic, they work with them about 4 times and now this is their 5 time now. The new Republic loves annoying my parents by calling  them so much, sending a high rank soldier at home here, or sending messages to them too. It just pisses me off so much and one day am gotta go over to the new Republic and tell them to fuck off from annoying my parents or else am gotta threat them !!! i yelled and slowly calm down and breaths in and out calmy and nicely. I look around in my parent's room and i pick up a picture on the small table next to their bed and i look at it

 I look around in my parent's room and i pick up a picture on the small table next to their bed and i look at it

I smile at the picture and i put my fingers on the my parent's face and rubs it gently and nicely. Please come home safe Mom Dad i said and i hug the picture and get up from their bed. I started walking towards the living and i lay down on the couch and i close my eyes and trys to take a nap. Out of sudden i heard the door opem and i heard someone groaning in pain and i get up really fast and i ran to the front door and i saw Mom carrying Dad and i saw Dad got 4 blaster bolts on his chest. MOM WHAT HAPPENED TO DAD i said loud and really scared. Relax Starbird she said and carrys Dad to his and Mom's bedroom. NO AM NOT MOM DAD IS DIEING AND YOU ARE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN, AM NOT GOTTA CALM DOWN MOM NO AM NOT, IF ONLY YOU AND HIM DIDN'T GO TO THE STUPID MISSION FOR THE NEW REPUBLIC !!!! i yelled at her really upset while crying and i run to the living room.

Sabine's Pov

Mi-Mira wa-wait sweetly i said and i start treating Ezra's chest and i give him a shot on his neck to calm the pain down. I remove his shirt and undershirt and i start wrapping big bandages around his chest and i give him a another shot on his chest to give him medicine to heal his blaster wounds. I will be back Ezzy ok i said and i lift his head up and i kiss him on the lips lovely and sweet. I pull out of the kiss and lay his head on a pillow and rubs his head and kisses his forehead. I start walking to the living room and i see Mira crying hard and has her hands on her face while crying hard.

Mira's Pov

I heard someone walking in the living room and i look up and i saw Mom looking at me sad and comes front of me and she kisses my forehead and i hug myself and i was slowly still crying. I felt her hand on my hair and rubbing it and her other hand on my leg.

It's ok Mira your father is going to be okay she said and hugs me tightly and rubs my hair

It's ok Mira your father is going to be okay she said and hugs me tightly and rubs my hair. Y-You promise Mom ? i said and i look at her with tears in my eyes. I promise  baby and we are not working with the new Republic no more and we are gotta hide from them ok she said and kisses my forehead. Ok Mom and am sorry for yelling at you i said and wipe my tears from my eyes and cheeks. Its ok Mira i know you are worry about your father and i am too but like i said he gotta be fine she said and she grabs my hand and forces me to stand up with her. Let's go back to your father and be there for him ok she said and smiles at me. Ok Mom, let's go i said and smile back at her and walk with her back to their bedroom where Dad is.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and i hope all of you are having a good and beautiful day !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!