Visit Part 4

Sabine's Pov

I was Sabby in my room and she had box that says my name on it and i saw that she made a nice dinner meal and it has flowers in the middle of the table. I saw Sabby smiling at me and she gets up and runs up to me and hugs me tightly and i hug her back tightly and rub her back and i felt she rub my back too. I miss you sis so so so much and am really happy to see you again she said and hug me tighter. I miss so much more sis and am really happy that you came visit sis and how you been ? i said. I been good sis and i love visiting you and everyone else and how you been ? she said. I been good too sis and how is everyone back at home sis ? i said and i look at her. They are doing good and they miss you so much and how is boyfriend and girlfriend life sis ? she said and smile at me happy. We are good and we kiss alot of the time and Ezra is a nice, handsome, sweet, caring, and amazing Jedi boyfriend i ever want in my whole life and he always belongs to me forever until we died together by each other side and i love Ezra so much Sabby and did you get the picture of him hugging me tightly sis ? i said and i smile at her happy. I did get it sis and you guys look so cute, happy and beautiful in the picture and am really happy that you and Ezra are together in love and happy for each other she said and smile at me really happy. I smile back at her and i look over at the box that has my name on and i saw Sabby look at it and she at back me and smile at me, she says to me, you wanna see what i brought you sis ? Yes please sis i said and smile at her and she walk over to the box and grab it and she puts it in her laps and she pats her hand on my bed and she smile at me. I walk over to her and i sit down next to her and lay my head on her shoulder and kiss her cheek. Sabby put the box on my laps and she kiss my cheek and rubs my hair and kisses it gently and softly. I open the box and i saw something that looks like so future suit or something i dont know what it is and i saw a picture of me and Sabby that we were babies and now today, i grab it and i smile at it and i felt Sabby's head on my shoulder and she was looking at the picture too and she smile at it. I hear Sabby yawn really tried and she was going to sleep slowly and i look at her and ask her, is their a Sabby Sab hm i said in a happy and laughly voice. Yes Sabine Sab i am really tried and sleeply she said in a happy and sleeply tone voice. Me and Sabby always called each other nicknames i call her Sabby Sab and she calls me Sabine Sab and to be honest i love it when we do it and happy too. I saw Sabby lay down on my bed and i lay down next to her and i pull the blanket on us and she turned around to face me and she looks at me happy and i smile at her happy too. I kiss her on the lips gently and pull away and hugs her tightly and she hugs me back tightly.

She got me this thing and i still dont know what is this or what it does.

We slowly fell asleep together happy and at peace in bed together as sisters forever

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!

Their will be Sabezra in the next Chapter alrightly and i hope you guys are all doing well :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!