Twin sister part 1

Sabine's Pov

Hera told me that someone was coming from my home planet. So i outside waiting and i saw a ship land next to the Ghsot and the ramp open i saw my Twin sister Sabby. Sabine i heard her yelled my name and ran towards me. Sabby i yelled her name out and ran toward her as well too. We hug each other tightly and i miss you so much we both said at the same time. How you been Sabine ? I been good and you Sabby ? I been good as well too sis.
So what brought you here Sabby ?
I wanna to visit you and your friends and the Rebellion doing too. Oh ok you wanna meet the Crew Sabby ? Yes please sis. ( Kanan is still alive in my fanfiction so yeah )
Alright lets go meet them, walks inside the common room with everyone inside. Guys i said to everyone. They all look at me and i said this is my Twin sister Sabby Wren pointing her and pushing her front of me. Hii Guys Sabby said. Hey Sabby the Crew said. This is Hera she the pilot of the Ghost and owns it. Nice to meet you Hera and nice to meet you too Sabby they shake hands, this Chopper our droid hey little guy nice to meet you and ag ta gh hg pg Chopper said to her and they shake hand but Chopper use his robot arm. This is Zeb my big brother, nice to meet you Zeb and nice to meet you too Sabby they shake hands. This is Kanan he is a Jedi knight. Woah a Jedi Knight i thought they were all wiped out. Kanan said no we were not all wiped out but to be honest i think all the Jedi order is gone and all the Jedi too. I am sorry that happened to you Kanan. Its alright Sabby plus am going through it. That good and i hope you dont mind if i ask you something but can you show me your lightsaber ?  Sure Sabby and he stand up and turns on his lightsaber. Wow its so cool and i love the color on it. Thanks Sabby and nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too Kanan they shaked hands. And this is Ezra my boyfriend and he a Jedi has well too like Kanan but he is a Padwan. Hi Ezra are you Kanan's Padwan ? Yes i am. Cool do you have a lightsaber too ? Yes i do and he turn on his lightsaber and turns on green. Cool  can i hold it please Ezra ! Sure Sabby just beacuse you are my girlfriend sister. Thank you so much Ezra and Sabby kisses his cheek and toke his lightsaber and turn it on and looks at the green saber. This is so cool and she moves it around. Here you go Ezra and thanks again. Anytime Sabby Ezra said and Sabby hug Ezra and tells him take care of my sister ok. I will i promise Sabby. Come Sabby you wanna see my room. Sure sis.

Part 2 will be out torrorow or maybe later :)

Sabinexoxo out