Sacred Sabine Wren

Hera's Pov

I notice Sabine been acting weird like sacred and i been trying to talk to her but she doesnt listen to me and she been avoiding the crew to talk to us but their is one person she will talk to but she has him right now and i cant go in her room and she has her soundproof system on and i cant hear anything or override her room door. I left and i went to my room and i decide to take a nap.

Sabine's Pov

I had Ezra in my room and i kinda knock him out and brought him to my room and i was looking at him and i had him sitting down on the floor and i heard him groan and i look at him. Hey Ezzy how was um your sleep while knock out ? i said and looks at Ezra sad. Yeah a-am ahh fine wh-what did i do wrong Sabine ow ah he said and he look at me. Ezzy i need to tell you something between me and you ok can you keep that promise please Ezra i said and i look at Ezra's blue eyes. Sure Sabine i promise i will not tell anyone and it will be between me and you he said and he look at my brown's eyes. Its about my parents Ezra, i feel like they wont want me to come back home after when i join the Empire and made them weapons and now i feel like am gotta die by my Mother and my people i said and i started crying and i hug Ezra tightly and while he was sitting down on the floor.

 Its about my parents Ezra, i feel like they wont want me to come back home after when i join the Empire and made them weapons and now i feel like am gotta die by my Mother and my people i said and i started crying and i hug Ezra tightly and while...

I felt Ezra wraps his arms around me and i hug him back tightly and i put my head top of his head. Its ok Sabine i promise nothing will happen to you i promise my Artist he said. I smile at him and kiss him on the lips and he kiss me back on the lips and he carry me to my bed and make out happy.

This idea came from Cassandranj and thank you for your idea my friend :)

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!