Fuck you Jerks

Sabine's Pov

I was in my room thinking about Ezra and i had feelings for him but i don't know how to explain it and i hope i don't miss it up and i hope he still has feelings for me and loves me too. I been a bad person to him and i always rejected him so much and i feel like a asshole to him and i really want to make it up to him. I get up from my bed and i started walking out of my room and towards Zeb and Ezra's room and i knock and waited for Ezra or Zeb to open the door. I saw Zeb opened the door and he looks at me. Hey Zeb, is Ezra in the room with you ? i said and i look at him. He is not here right now but he went outside to be alone for awhile he said. Did he tell you why he went outside alone for ? i asked him and i look at him. Of you Sabine, of all the pain you cause on him he said and closes the door. I stood there frozen and shocked because of his pain were because of me and i cause this to him. I started crying lightly but i wipe my tears from my eyes and i started walking out of the Ghost and i saw a Wedge and his three other friends kicking Ezra and calling him names and i saw Ezra crying in pain and has his eyes closed. I started running towards them and i grab one of my blasters and i shoot their legs and started kicking their chests and punching their faces hard with madness. I started walking to Ezra mad and i saw a rock thrown at Ezra and i turn around angry and i shoot one of them on their hands. I look at them and i stick out my middle finger and says to them, fuck you of all of you assholes and jerks fucks.

 I look at them and i stick out my middle finger and says to them, fuck you of all of you assholes and jerks fucks

I started running towards Ezra and i pick him up and i carry him back to my room and i lock the door. I started taking off his shirt and undershirt and i got top of him and started kissing his cheeks and bare chest. I start to have fun with him while he is knock out.

A few hours later

Ezra's Pov

I slowly wake up and i felt my body without closes and i moan loud and i didn't know and i slowly open my eyes and i saw Sabine naked top of me and i saw she had my cock inside of her and she was riding me and i felt her arms around my neck and i face was really close to her breasts. I look at her and i saw her smile at me and i smile back at her and i place my hands on her back and butt and start rubbing them and i let her keep on riding me.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this is for Sabine_Wren_21 and i hope you enjoy the Chapter sis !!! (: ❤

Have a amazing day everyone and Sabezra forever and always for life no one will hurt them and they will always be there for each other no matter what !!!! ❤❤❤❤

Sabinexoxo out !!!!