Feelings part 3

Sabine's Pov

I started to wake up beacuse i heard noice coming from my Com i pick it up and i answer it was Hera, what is it i said to her. Ezra back from his supply run mission Sabine !! She yelled at the com. Am coming Hera !!! I yelled back at the com. I started to change out of my sleeping clothes and change to my clothes usual clothes and attach my armor plates and put on my gloves. I looked at the alarm clock and its  6:00 am in the morning and i said to myself i dont care if its so early i want to kiss my Jedi and tell him my feelings for him. I ran out of my room and went down the ladder and down the ramp and i saw Ezra my Jedi. I shouted his name out and ran towards him and he saw me. I jump on him and hug him so tightly. I missed you so much Ezra and i look up at him and saw him shocked that i hug him but he hug me back and he said Hi Sabine. Ezra can we talk alone please. Of course Sabine, what's wrong ? Nothing is wrong Ezzy, come lets go to my room and i grab his hand. We went up the ladder and walk in the hallway. I see Chopper in the hallway and he comes towards and he try to say something but i cutted him off. Shut up rusted bucket ! I said to Chopper and walk towards my room with Ezra and closes the door. Uh Sabine what happened to Chopper. Dont worry about it Ezra alright. He nods and looks around in my room. So Ezra can i ask you something ? Sure Sab anything. Do you have feelings for me. Y-yes i do ha-have feel-feelings for you he said blushing bright red. I walk towards him and grab his cheeks and kiss him full on the lips. He kiss me back on the lips and i push against the wall and started to remove his shirt and sees him in a black tank top.  I placed my hands on his tank top and look at him. I love you Ezzy so much in my heart my Jedi. I love you more Sabine so much in my heart my artist love. I smile at him and look through my clothes. Uh Sabine what are you doing looking at you doing. I looking for some shorts for you Ezzy beacuse i know you are really tired and feel uncomfortable wearing your combat pants so am giving you my black shorts to wear and here you go Ezzy. Thanks Sabine. I love you Ezzy and kiss him on the lips roughly and i push him on my bed. I want you Ezzy i want to make out with you baby and i kiss him again rough and we made love together happy and sleeping together.