Nightmare

Sabine's Pov

I saw Darth Vader and my Mother killing my friends and i saw my Mother pointing her blasters at Ezra and i heard the shots and i scream and cryed really hard and loud.

End of nightmare

I woke up with tears in my eyes and i felt tears on my cheeks. I look around in my room and put my hand on my chest, its just a nightmare its just a nightmare, then i heard someone knocking on my door. Who is it i said and heard my boyfriend Ezra voice and i got up and ran to the door and open it and hug Ezra tightly and cried on his chest. Sabine whats wrong babe did you have a nightmare, i felt Ezra's hand on my back and he rub it. Can i come in your room Sab ? Ezra you dont need to ask me no more, you are welcome to my room anytime because you are my blue eye Jedi boyfriend and i love you so much !! Thanks babe and do you want to talk about your nightmare or no ? No Ezzy i want you to sleep with me please and i want you to move it with me in my room so that we can be together and sleep too my Jedi. I grab Ezra's hand and pull him inside my room and i close the door and lock it. I force him to lay on my bed and i lay down front of him. I felt Ezra arms around and his hands on my stomach and i felt his legs top of my legs and i smile. I felt so safe with him, he always knows how to make a girl happy and safe, love, happy, and comfortable too. I felt his go on my breasts and squeezes them, mmmm Ezra can we go to sleep please. I felt Ezra squeezes them again and says, yes my colorful beautiful Mandalorian and he wrap his arms around my chest. He started flirting with me and telling me nice things about me and i did the same thing too. Then slowly we started to fall sleep happy and at peace together in bed.

Hope you guys like this chapter and have a nice day :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!