Sweet and Lovely Kiss

Sabine's Pov

I was really mad today because we the Ghost Crew we supposed to steal a piece of art statue for one of the high ranks in the rebellion but i was in charge to steal it but it got destory by my bombs and i didnt mean it. My bombs were hacked by droids and when it explode it alert the Empire base and i almost got Capture for just A STUPID PIECE OF ART STATUE !!!! I got punish for it by not allow to step in the base and go to any missions for 1 month and 10 days !!!!! Right now i was in the secret hiding spot in the forest on Yavin 4 and i was sitting down in the ground and i was watching the birds fly around and flowers everywhere. It was kinda my happy place or a peaceful place for me to relax and have no noises around me. No one to annoy me with stupid missions or to get bug by high command stupid fucken missions !!!! Me and Ezra come here alot when we are stress out by the rebellion and the leaders too. Only me and Ezra know about this nice and beautiful spot. I wish Ezra is here right now i bet he is getting annoyed by the rebellion and stupid missions right now. I heard footsteps behind me and i look behind me and it was Ezra and i saw he was mad and stress out too. Hey Ezzy you okay ? i said worried for him and i put my hand on his hand and rubs it gently. No am not Sabine everyone is stressing me out with stupid mission and i can't relax for even 5 minutes !!! he said angry and yelled mad. Ezra please don't get mad and yelled please it scares me that you get angry and you start turing to the dark side, please relax and remember our promise Ez ? i said and i look at him worried. I see him clam down and he looks at me worried. I heard that you are not allow to go on any missions for one month and 10 days  also you are not allow to step in the base either babe ? he said little upset and mad. Yes its true and i hate them so much Ezra i said mad. I know Sabine but at least we have each other he said and he stands up and i stand up with him. I felt Ezra's hands on my helmet and i look at him and he lifts my helmet up to my nose and he looks at me lovely and kisses me on the lips lovely and sweet and he was happy and i was happy too and kiss him back on the lips lovely.

He pull away from the kiss and he still has his hands on my helmet. You dont need this he said and he lifts my helmet of my head and drops on the ground gently. I move closer to him and he puts his hands on my cheeks and moves his face forward and kisses me on the lips again and i wrap my legs around him and we sit down on the ground making out in love and peace alone together kissing. We pull away from the kiss and we smile at each other. I saw Ezra smiling at me and i giggle at him happy.

I hope you guys this Chapter and have a amazing day everyone !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!