Silly LoveBirds

Hera's Pov

I was walking around in the Ghost and i was looking for Sabine and Ezra because i wanted to ask them if they seen Chopper around because he stole my blaster and  waffles because Zeb prank Chopper yestarday by painting him pink and red. Now Chopper was hiding somewhere and Zeb is looking for him right now or sleeping in his bunk. I was walking in the hallway and i knock on Sabine's door and i waited for her to open the door but she never open the door, i knock on the door again and says, Sabine Wren open the door now or i will override i said and i override the door and i saw their was no one in the room and i started walking in the hallway out of the Ghost and i went down the ladder and i saw the ramp door open and i walk down the ramp and i saw Ezra and Sabine were looking at each other and smiling at each other.

I smile at them and they didnt notice me looking at them and smiling at them and i saw Sabine lay down front of Ezra backwards and she was facing Ezra and they were looking at each other and they started sticking their tongues at each other. I saw Sabine put her hand on Ezra's head and Ezra put his finger on Sabine's nose and he put his arm on her hair.

I smile at them and said to myself, silly lovebirds but am happy that my kids our happy with each other and silly too together. I smile at them and i started walking back inside the Ghost happy and smiling about Ezra and Sabine happy together.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter !!! :)

Silly lovebirds are so cute and funny ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sabinexoxo out !!!!