Feelings Part 2

Sabine's Pov

I went back to painting and i grab extra paint cans but i found a picture of the Ghost Crew when we were little younger. I look at Ezra when he was younger, i remember the times when he was so annoying, childlsh, unmature, and stupid too. But now he mature, taller then me now, strong, smart, and handsome too. I kinda missed the old young Ezra but i like the Mature Ezra better. Am i in love with him no it cant be or maybe it is, i need to talk to Hera about my feelings for Ezra. I  started walk out of my room and i close the door, walk down the hallway and i saw the common door open and Chopper comes running to me and out of a sudden he shockes me, CHOPPER WHAT WAS THAT FOR !!?!? Bgh gl ag tg lga Chopper said and laughed at me. Oh you think that funny and i toke out my spray gun and spray him all over his body. He started to move around scared and i kick him down to the floor. Now who laughing now rusted bucket !!! I went inside the common room but didnt find Hera. Where is Hera maybe she is outside helping the base out. I went down the ladder and went to cargo hold in the Ghost and i saw Hera outside the Ghost talking to the Rebels pilots. I walk down the ramp and toward to Hera, she saw me and finish talking to the Rebels pilots. Hey Hera i said to her and she respond Hey Sabine you need something ? Yes Hera i need to talk to you about something. Ok what is it Sabine. Its about Ezra i-i keep on thinking about him so much and i want it to stop Hera. Do you have feelings for him Sabine. Yes but i dont love him its just i cant stop thinking about him. Sabine am gotta be honest you are in love with him and i know he in love with you too. H-he in love with me too. Yes Sabine i know he is when he around you he always smiles and looks at you happy. Maybe j am in love with him and where is Ezra right now Hera. He at a supply run with Kallus right now but i will let know you Sabine okay. Okay Hera and thank you for helping me. Anytime Sabine. I watch as Hera walk away from me and i started to talk to myself am in love with him. I love you Ezzy i said to myself.