Birthday Gift Part 1

Ezra's Pov

Today was my birthday and i got all my presents from everyone but not Sabine maybe she doesnt care about my birthday and she rejected me alot and yestarday too and it hurts me so much. I was walking back to me and Zebs room and everyone was going to bed. Then someone stun me and i fall down on the floor and black out.

Sabine's Pov

I saw Ezra walking in the hallway sad and he was talking to himself about me when i reject him alot and i didnt come to his birthday party. I know i was a jerk to him and rejecting him alot and not coming to his birthday party. I walk towards his body and i pick him up and carry him back to my room. I put him on a chair and i cuff his hands on the chair and i tie up his legs on the chair's legs. I look at Ezra and saw him knock out. I think i went to much with the stun too. I toke off his shirt and his tank top. I put my hands on his bare chest and rub it, man he is so strong and i love his chest its perfect for me and i started kissing his chest and while rubbing his bare chest. I look at his neck and i started bitting his neck and giving him love bits and i heard him moan and i started doing it more and little rough too. I grab his cheeks and kisses him on the lips and not waking him up and i put my tongue inside his mouth. I pull out of the kiss and smile at him. When you wake up you are gotta me your's and am gotta make you mine forever Ezzy baby.

You guys want a part 2, let me know in the comments and i hope you enjoy this ? :)