A loving and miss you hug

Sabine's Pov

I was walking around in Yavin 4 base really bored and sad because my Jedi boyfriend Ezra was on a mission all day and i feel really sad without him. I miss his love, hugs, kisses, cuddles, his sweet and nice voice. I started to walk inside the Ghost and i walk inside my and Ezra's room. I saw his helmet i respray for him a couple of years ago and i pick it up and i grab my Mandalorian helmet and i put together with Ezra's helmet. I kiss Ezra's helmet lovely and smiles at it. I miss you Ezzy please come back already to me, i need your love baby, i need you to make me happy and loved i said to myself. I put the helmets down on the table and i lay down on our bed and i grab a pillow and hugs it tightly. Ezzy come home to me please i said to myself and kiss the pillow lovely and gently. I slowly fell asleep while hugging the pillow thinking it is Ezra.

2 and half hours later

I heard someone knocking on my door and i slowly wake up and i wake over to my door and i open it and i didnt see no one there and i walk in the hallway and i saw Ezra behind me and i walk up to him and i notice he was tried and bring him into a hug lovely and gently. I felt Ezra hug me lovely and tried and felt his chin on my shoulder and i smile happy.

You wanna go to sleep Ezzy i said close to his ear and quietly. Y-Yes please Sabine am really tried today he said tried and pulls away from the hug and yawns tried. I grab his hand gently and takes him to our bedroom to sleep together.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a amazing day everyone !!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!