We can't be together

Sabine's Pov

I was in my room cleaning my Armor plates and blasters. I was thinking how annoying Ezra is how he keeps on asking me to go out a date with him but i keep on rejecting and telling him to stop asking me out already and he always says i will stop asking you ok but a couple of days later he asks me to go out on a date with him. It annoys me so much and we can't not be a couple because he is a Jed and am a Mandalorian they are not allowed to be together because we hate the Jedi that all the things they did. I heard my door went open and i look up and it was Ezra that came inside my room and he sits down next to me on my bed and watches me clean my armor plates and blasters. Oh yeah forgot that my helmet got destoryed in yestarday mission i can't even clean and my most important thing inside of my helmet of a picture of me and my twin sister. Now its gone and i dont even have a other picture of me and her. If i want a other one i have to go back home but i dont want to becasue my family and my clan think i am still a traitor. I notice Ezra was looking at me with a love looks at me. Hey Sabine ? he said and he looks at me. What is it Ezra ? i said annoyed and keeps on cleaning. Do you want to go on a date with me ? he said. I got up and i look at him really mad and annoyed, stop asking me out already i don't want to go out with YOU !!!! i yelled at him mad. Why Sabine why don't you want to go out with me ? he said sad and gets up. Becasue a Jedi and Mandalorian relationship is not gonna work and us Mandalorians hate Jedi what they did to us and now get out of my room !!!!! i yelled and i push him out of my room. Wh-wait Sabine he said and he picks up a box and gives it to me. I look at it and i open it and it was the same Mandalorian helmet as mine and it was not painted and i notice something inside of the helmet. I grab the picture and it was me and my twin sister. I look up to see if Ezra was still here but he was gone and i was shocked that Ezra got me a new Mandalorian helmet and somehow a new picture of me and my twin sister. I put the box down and i run to Zeb's and Ezra's room and i saw Zeb on the door away and i push him away into the hallway and i went inside the room and i saw Ezra sitting down on a chair looking at his lightsaber sad. I hug him tightly and kisses his cheeks. I love you so much Ezra Bridger !!! i yelled and kisses his cheeks more. He look at me shocked, Sabine why are you kissing my cheeks just stop please because you said that a Jedi and Mandalorian can't be together. Ezra i don't care i want to be together, i love you so much in my heart !!!!! i said and i kiss him on the lips and i put my hands on his cheeks. I felt Ezra's arms on my wraists and brings me closer to him. I felt Ezra pull out of the kiss and he looks at me, Sabine are you sure what if your family get mad of you and throws you out of the clan forever ? he said and look at me worried. I don't care Ezzy i want to be with you forever and always i love you much Ezra Bridger i said and kiss his right cheek and rubs it gently. I love you more Sabine Wren he said and kisses my forehead. I grab his hands and we walk to my room and we both lay down in my bed and we slowly fell asleep together happy and in love for each other and hugging each other and being warm and love of each other.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this idea came from SwordOfPeace and i hope you enjoy your request Chapter

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and this idea came from SwordOfPeace and i hope you enjoy your request Chapter. Have a amazing day everyone and Sabezra forever and always for life !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!