Me and You

Ezra's Pov

Me and Sabine were abandon by the Rebellion and the Ghost Crew too. I was alone and sad too because Sabine left and went to her own path and i told her i like her and she said that i won't date a lothrat and useless Jedi learner. The reason why the others and the rebellion is because me and Sabine we got followed by the Empire to our secret Outpost where we have some old Clone Wars AT-TE walkers hidden in Lothal but the Empire came and destory everything and killing one of the important leader that was there checking the walkers. Everyone else us and we escape the Empire in a speeder and now we are here in a open field and Sabine left with her own path and left me here alone and didn't care about me or anything else. I looking out the open field and i was sitting down on the rock and watching the sun and the open field.

Sabine's Pov

I was at the speeder that we toke and it had a crate attached to it on the back and i was looking through it and i found some food, waters, one backpack and just one big blanket. I notice Ezra was looking at the open field and he look sad. I know the he had feelings for me and i secretly do have feelings towards him. I look at him sad and warmly and i know how he feels right now us getting abandon from the others and the rebellion. It wasn't our fault that the Empire followed us secretly and we didn't know about it until they brought a army to attack the secret hidden outpost and killed alot of rebel soldiers and the old Clone Wars AT-TE walkers. I walk over to him and i put my hand on his back and rubs it. Ezzy ? i said to him while having my hand on his back.

What is it Sabine ? he said and still looking at the open field and had his hand on his chin

What is it Sabine ? he said and still looking at the open field and had his hand on his chin. Ezra can i ask you something ? i said. Ya Sab ? he said and doesn't look at me. I put my hands on his cheeks and turns his head around to look at me and i bring him into a kiss and i places my hands on cheeks to deepen the kiss and bring him closer to me while kissing him on the lips. I look at Ezra while kissing him on the lips and i saw his eyes go wide and i look into his blue eyes and i saw him close his eyes slowly and i close my eyes and kisses him more and i stand up and forces him to stand up with me and i walk with him while kissing him on the lips and i put my hands on his butt and lifts him up and i felt him wrap his arms around my neck and bring me closer and deepen to the kiss and i carry him to the crate and we started making out while we started getting inside the crate.

Couple of hours later

I was laying on my back inside the the crate with Ezra and he was top of me asleep and i was rubbing his back and smiling happy. Its just gotta be me and you Ezzy i said quietly and close to his ear and i kiss him on his cheek lovely and slowly went to sleep with him and so enough we are gotta start a family together and no war or factions gotta ruin our love.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a amazing day everyone !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!