School Love part 2

Sabine's Pov

Me and Ezra were working on the history final and i felt so tired to work on it. Sabine are you okay, you look really tired ? Am fine Ezra, am gotts stay up to work on this history final. Sabine go to sleep, am gotta stay up all night to work on this history final. Ok Ezra and thank you again i smile at him happy. If you want to grab anything to eat in the kitchen go head alright.

Ezra's Pov

I saw Sabine left the room and went to the kitchen grab a soda and went to the cabins and open it to get a coup of soap to warm up and grab a bag of frozen buffulo wings. Microwave the cup of soup and put two mins and 30 secs. I walk around in her house and i notice that she left her phone on the table where we were doing our history final. I grab her phone and went to kitchen and plug her phone to charge. Then i went to the bathroom and heard someone crying. I walk over to the sound was coming from and it was in Sabine's room, Sabine are you okay why are you crying ? Is just i thought i will get away from my past but it gotta worse and now my ex friend Alexa hurt you Ezzy. Oh and wait you just call me Ezzy ? I care about you Ezzy and i dont know if i can do this alone. I sit down next to her and hugs her tightly and kiss her forehead. I blushed bright red and then Sabine wrap her arms around my chest and kiss my cheeks. I trust you so much Ezra and please dont leave me like my ex friend Alexa did to me. I wont Sabine and plus am loner too and have no one, no parents, no friends and ever a girlfriend to care about me. When i see other students talking to their friends laughing, talking, and hang out each other is makes me cry inside me and really sad. Am just a person who is left in the darkness alone with no one, friends to talk too, laughing with them or even hang out with them. I look down and started to cry quietly, covers my face with my hands. Then out of the sudden i felt arms around my chest and a body pressing aganist my back.

Sabine's Pov

When Ezra told me about his school life and it made me cry too about it. I wrap my arms around his chest, press my body aganist his back. Am so sorry that happened to you Ezzy. I saw Ezra get up, where are you going ? Am gotta go bring our food i heat up in the mircowave Sab. Alright Ezzy and come back please ok. Am i in love with Ezra bridger, he is cute and nice to me. He is younger then he is 15 year old and am 17 year old but i dont care i love him so much in my heart. I saw Ezra come back with a bowl of buffulo wings and soda cans. Here Sabine eat this please you havent ate the whole day and drink too. Thank you Ezra and what are you going to eat hm ? I have a cup of soup done for me to eat and dont worry about the history final i will get it done. I got up and hug Ezra tightly and goes next to his ear thank you and if you need anything am in my room and i smile at him kiss his cheeks. I went back to bed and started eating the buffulo wings and i saw Ezra's face turned bright red and he walk out of my room. He is so cute when blushes and stand there bright red, maybe i should tell him that i love him torrorow when we finish our history final. I love you Ezra bridger my blue eye love.

The next day

I woke up and started to change to my outfit i love and i walk out of my room and saw Ezra sleeping on the couch and i went to the table where we were doing ou history final and i saw it was done and 3 pages paper done of paragraphs. Oh Ezzy you are so sweet and awsome boy. I went back to Ezra and shake him to wake up. Hears Ezra groans and wakes up slowly. Hey Ezra its time to wake up we have to go to school in a hour come on wake up ! Am going Sabine and ahhh am so tired. I know Ezzy but we have to go to school already for our finals. I know Sabine lets go am gotta get up right now.

4 hours later ( lunch time )

Ezra's Pov

I was looking for Sabine in lunch beacuse you wanted to about are grade for our history final and she had the grading paper of the final. I was walking toward the table that Sabine told me to meet her at. Then i saw her backpack and her lunch on the table and some blood on the table its was maybe Sabine's blood and then heard screaming. I drop my backpack on the table and with my food and ran toward the screaming and saw Sabine getting beat up by Alexa and sees Micheal hold Sabine for Alexa to punch Sabine. ALEXA !!!! MICHEAL !!!!! They both look at me and saw Alexa kick Sabine in the chest. Saw Micheal throw Sabine on the ground and came towards me and saw him with a bat and hit me on the chest with hard. Ahhh Mich-Micheal pl-please st-stop. Sees Alexa with a Knife cuts my cheek two times. Ahhhh please stop BOTH OF YOU !!!! NO WE WONT I WANT TO BULLY YOU AND STUPID SABINE !!!! I crawed toward Sabine and places her head on my chest. Hears her crying really hard and hugging me tightly. Awwww is STUPID SABINE WREN CRYING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH HAHAHA !!! FUCK YOU ALEXA LEAVE MY SABINE ALONE NOW !!!!!! Feels Alexa trying to kick Sabine and puts my body top of Sabine's body and covers her. Sees Alexa with a gun and points it at us. Hears Police officers. LAPD put the gun down NOW !!!! Sees Alexa drop the gun and Micheal drops the baseball bat.

2 weeks later

Sabine's Pov

I was at home on my Phone and thinking about Ezra what happened to him. I wish he was here with me but the LAPD toke him to court or Hospital, or he is back home by himself. Oh Ezzy if only i know where you live but i guess i cant find my Ezra bridger love. I heard a knock on my door and i stand up walk over to the door and open the door and saw Ezra bridger that i love so much. EZZY !!!!! i yelled at Ezra and hug him tightly. Ezra i miss you so much in my heart !!! I felt him hugging me back tightly, i miss you so much too Sabine !!! I hear a thunder and look up saw its was starting to rain hard. I grab Ezra's hand and pull him in the house and closes the door and locks it. Looks at Ezra and grabs his hands puts them around my wrist. Hm uh Sabine wh-what are y- but i cut him off by kissing him on the lips hard and pinning him on the door. I place my hands on his shirt and lift up his shirt, toke off his shirt and undershirt. I put my hands on his bare chest and look at Ezra smile at him. Ezzy you touch my breasts baby i love you so Ezra bridger and i want to be your girlfriend. I felt Ezra remove my shirt and started to remove my bodysuit down to my wrist and he look at my bra and blush bright red. What wrong baby, i dont mind if you remove my bra am your girlfriend and your my boyfriend baby i love you so much and take off my bra now Ezzy. I felt Ezra remove my bra and stared at my breasts. They are so beautiful and never seen a girl breasts before Sab but your breasts are so beautiful and prefect Sabine. I felt Ezra grab my breasts and look up at me.

Hope you guys enjoy and if you guys want a little bonus of them havin s*x let me know alright.

Sabinexoxo out !!

Have a nice day my followers !!! :)