School Love part 1

Sabine's Pov

I was in PE class and are teacher told everyone in my class that we are running the mile run for final grades for PE class. This should be Easy and plus i love running the mile run i said to myself. Everyone was getting ready and then our teacher say GO GO GO !!!! I started running and then i notice a couple hiding behind a building and they were making out and it look like her boyfriend was fucking her ass or pussy i dont know. Stupid ass couples, i hate it when they dont come to class for their finals but only to fuck their girlfriends and make them fucken horny is just really stupid and dumb too.

Then how other girls dress in PE class they were legging, shorts, or a undershirts in class just to show off your their skin and their boobs to boys. I dont do that i only wear my PE shirt and my sweatpants in PE class. It just i hate when girl think they are hot and sexy but no they are really stupid and dont think about their lives just idoits.

10 mins later

I finish my mile run and watch the students run and the thing i hate so much is that some girls and boys they just walk the whole mile run, god damn lazy ass. Man its so hot out here and am so thistly i havent drink anything for 30 mins in the heat and running the mile run. Then i saw a boy with a blue hair and look like 14 or 15 year old. You look thistly Sabine here i have a cold water bottle for you. Thank you Ezra and did you finish your mile run. Yeah i did and your welcome see you later or never. Okay and bye i guess. I drink the cold bottle of water and then i heard the PE teacher i said its time to go and change in the lockers. I got up and started walking to the lockers room for the girls. I went to my locker and brought out my clothes. I remove my sweatpants and PE shirt. Then i notice some girls laugh at me and saying things about me. Ohh look Sabine wren doesnt have no friends and she a loner hahaha. She is not sexy and she has small boobs hahaha, her ass is fucken crap and flat ass hell haha. I look at them and then i started to tear up little bit and i finish changing to my armor and bodysuit. I put on my backpack and started to go to the bathroom and i wash my face, and then i heard noises i look over where the noises is coming from. I saw two girl kissing each other. Ewww fucken lesbians hoes, fucken dumbass and no lifes. I went outside of the lockers and i saw my best friend talking to a other girl, then i heard my best saying crap about me and mean things. ALEXA you fucken asshole and backstaber fucker i hate you !!! To be honest Sabine i dont like being your friend and you suck so much and you are a loner forever haha, hey everyone SABINE WREN DOESNT HAVE PARENTS AND SHE LIVES ALONE ON 56 STREET AVE !!!! I started to cry and left the area and went to my period 5 class its was World history. I sat down alone in a table group that no one sits at. I put my backpack on the table and put my Jacket over my face and begin to cry quietly. Then i heard someone sit next to me. Hey Sabine are you okay, whats wrong ? I look at my Teacher and told him, am just having a really bad day today Mr. My best friend expose me and she was bullying me, told everyone in my PE class bad things about me alot and they were laugh at me.  You want to me talk to her Sabine ? Yeah yeah but can you after school please beacuse i dont want to get in trouble and have people laugh at me. Ok Sabine i will and make sure you take notes on this we are going over right now alright. I saw him get up and pat his hand on my back. Then i notice a boy crying in the other room, i got up walk over to him. Hey are you okay Kid ? I notice he was wearing a Jacket with his hoodie on. Then i notice it was Ezra bridger from my PE class. Ezra are you okay whats wrong, then i sat down next to him on the floor. M-my fri-friends bully m-me a-and th-they pun-punch m-my ch-chest al-alot an-and k-kick m-my ch-chest t-too. Then he toke off his hoodie and i got scared that he had a black eye. Who hit you on your eye Ezra ? Your friend Alexa hit me on the eye. But why Ezra why did she hit you hm ? Beacuse i was ask her why did she expose like that back at PE class and hurting your feelings. But her friends and het boyfriend beat me up. Then she has something from you, he give me the necklace i gave Alexa 1 year ago and cried that what about Ezra. I hug Ezra tightly and rub his black eye. Owww Sabine please dont touch it. I grab Ezra hand and force him to get up with me, where are we going Sabine ? We are going to the main office so that we can tell whats going on to us right now. I grab my backpack and Ezra's backpack too. Went outside of the classroom with Ezra both of us went to the office to talk to someone about whats happening right now to me and Ezra.

2 hours later

I was walking home with Ezra because i need his help with the history final homework because i no longer have a student helping me with the final. But i ask my history teacher if me and Ezra can do the history final together and he said yes we can. Then i saw Alexa and her boyfriend Micheal front of my house. Ohh look its the Sabine wren the loner artist. Shut th- then Ezra cut me off, leave Sabine alone !! Why should Ezra bridger, who are you still alive without your parents loner ass, you dont even have friends no wonder you have so sadness hahahahaha ! Babe go punch Sabine in the face now Micheal. I saw Micheal about to punch me in the face, then Ezra punch him in the face and chest. You fucken little shit, i saw Micheal punch Ezra in the chest and grab his neck started choking him hard on the ground. I toke my taser from my backpack and tased Micheal. Leave my Ezra alone now or you are going to get tased you fuck assholes ! They run away and i run toward Ezra and help him get up. Are you okay Ezra and i notice his nose was bleeding alot. Am fine i will see you torrorow ok at school. I look at him and grab his hands, Ezra come inside my house plus i want to treat your wounds and its starting to rain hard Ezra please. Ok Sabine lets go inside and i notice he was blushing bright red when i was holding his hands and favor to stay over tonight with me at my house. We walk inside my house i started to treat his wounds and talk to him all day and work on our history final.

Hope you guys this part 1 and part 2 will be out later. Enjoy this part 1 and good morning to you all my followers

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!