Telling him my feelings ( Set after Prick fake kiss )

Sabine's Pov

I was thinking about Ezra and i had feelings for him. I got up, i left my room and started to look for Hera for help. I heard Hera in the common room and i went inside the common room and sees her Hera talking to Chopper. Hey Sabine how are you today ? Am good Hera and can we talk please i need help with something. Sure Sabine what is it you need help with ? I have feelings for Ezra and i dont know how to tell him about my feelings Hera. Sabine you dont have to be nervous about telling your feelings to Ezra, he loves you so much and i saw when you prick and ran away laughing. He was looking at you happy and he was blushing bright red but he was happy. Yeah your right Hera, Ezra loves me so much and he didnt get mad when i prick him but instead he enjoy it and blush red. Am gotta get my Ezra and thank you for helping me Hera. Your welcome Sabine and go get your Ezra. I smile and i went to search for Ezra. 5 mins later i found him in cargo bay just looking at his lightsaber. I came up behind him and wrap my arms around his chest and press my face on his back. Hii Ezra, whatch doing right now ? No-Nothing Sabin-Sabine just looking at my lightsaber t-that a-all. Oh okay, Ezra i need to tell you something ? Um okay Sabine, what you need to tell me ? I have feelings for you Ezra and i love you so much !! Yo-you do Sabin-Sabine because i have feelings for you too and i love you. I grab his hand and force him to stay up, stay walking to my room while holding  his hand. I open my door and pull Ezra inside my room and throw him gently on my bed and i close my door and lock it. I look back at Ezea and sees him blushing bright red. I look over on my table sees my armor, blasters and my helmet too. Sabine i never seen you wear a undershirt and you look so beauitful. Thank you Ezzy and i clumb in the bed with him top of him. I saw him blushing bright red as a tomato and place my hands against his hands and holding them tightly and i felt Ezra squeezing my hands tightly and Ezra was looking at my eyes and i was looking back at his blue eyes i love so much. I brought my lips closer to his lips and press my lips slightly on his lips. I look at him and sees his eyes goes wide and sees his cheeks turn lightly pink. I went forward and kiss him on the lips with full of love and passion. I close my eyes and focus on kissing Ezra. I felt Ezra kissing me back and i love it so much. 5 mins later, i pull out of the kiss and look at Ezra and i felt his arms around my back and hugging me. I move hands on his sides and smiles at him happy. I press my forehead against his forehead and i felt him press his forehead against my forehead. I love you Sabine wren. I love you more Ezra bridger with all my heart.

Hope you guys enjoy this and have  a loving day today

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!

Sabezra will never die !!!!!!

They will live together happy and in peace together !!!!!!! :)