I Love Our Baby

Ezra's Pov

Me and Sabine were at together and i was watching TV while Sabine is paint in her notebook. I put my hand on her stomach and i rub it. I love you so much Sabine and our baby i said and smile at Sabine and kiss her cheeks. You want something to eat Sabine i said and smile at her. I got up and kisses Sabine's forehead and i went to the kitchen and look for food.

Sabine's Pov

I saw Ezra left the room and i was watching TV and i grab my phone and i look at pictures of me and Ezra and The Ghost Crew too. I miss them so much and i hope they are having a good life and time in their own paths. I rub my stomach and i grab the TV remote and i change the channel to news and i saw it was gotta rain for two weeks over here. That nice i hope it rains nice and good i said to myself. I saw Ezra came with soup and a glass of milk too, i smile at him and he smile back at me. I smile and i felt a kick inside my stomach, ahhhh i said. Whats wrong Sabine he said worried and he with quickly the soup on the little table. The baby is kicking Ezzy, come feel it i said and i put my hand on my stomach. I saw Ezra got on the bed and he put his hand on my stomach and i felt the baby kick again and me and Ezra press out foreheads against each other and then he pull away and he kiss my stomach and he put his head on it and he closes his eyes feeling our baby kick again. I rub his head and i said, she or he really loves us to talk alot Ezzy i said and smile at him. I love our baby Sabine and i love you more my beautiful colorful Mandalorian he said. I love you more my handsome blue eye Jedi i said and smile at him.

Sabezra forever and they are so cute !!!! :) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day my friends !!! :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!