Ezzy part 2

Sabine's Pov

I was waiting at the Ghost and the rest of the crew went to rescue Ezra and now i was really mad because they didnt let me go because i was to worried for Ezra and i was crying alot and they told me to stay and try to relax and clam down, they promise me they will bring back my Ezzy Jedi. I miss my Ezra so much and right now am broken without of my Ezzy Jedi here with me, talking to me, flirting me, helping me with my problems and making me happy while talking to him. I need my Ezra back here with me, he is my light to my life and he is my Jedi forever, he belongs to me his colorful Mandalorian and i will take him to my room and keep him there with me forever and i will make him bring his stuff to my room and let him move in with me in my room. Oh Ezzy please be okay i need you back with me i cant live without you, you are my light to my life and i need you here with me please force protect my Jedi and bring him him back home safely. I grab my helmet and i stare at it, and i started crying and i drop my helmet on the floor and i hug myself, Ezz-Ezzy p-please i-i ne-need you back with me please i-i-i c-cant life without you my l-little blue J-Jedi i said loud and while crying i put hands on my face and cries little bit more hard.

Chopper's Pov

I was in the Ghost keeping a eye on Sabine but out of sudden i heard crying and talking, i made my way to where the crying noise was coming from and it came from Sabine's room and i open the door and i saw her crying really hard and she had her hands on her face, i went to her and i put my robotic hand on her back and i said Sabine are you okay what's wrong ? She look at me and said i miss Ezra so much and i want him back Chopper she said in a sad tone voice. Its gotta be okay Sabine they are gotta get Ezra back from the Empire and i promise i said and look around in her room. Am gotta go sleep Chopper okay she said in a sad tone voice and she lay down on her bed and she pull up her blanket and she look at me. I put my robotic hand on her hair and rub it, good night Sabine and i will let you know when they are back with Ezra ok i said and i left her room and went to the common room.

The Next Morning

Sabine's Pov 

I woke up and i look around in my room and i got up and i put on my armor and i went out of my room and i heard people talking in the common room and i went inside and i saw my Ezzy right there talking to Chopper and i came up to Ezra and hug him tightly.

Ezra's Pov

I was talking to Chopper then Sabine came up to me and hug me tightly and she kiss me left cheek and i was shock and i still had my arms wide ready to hug her but i was shock that Sabine kiss my cheek and she hugging me tightly.

You wanna come to my room Ezzy i need to tell you something but i want us to be alone together she said while rubbing my cheeks and smiling at me. I smile back at her and i was shaking alot and i was blushing bright red, s-sure Sabine i said nervous and she grab my hand and she toke me to her room and she lock the door and i sat down on her bed and she sat down next to me and i saw her take off her armor and she grab my hands and she look me with her beautiful brown eyes. She put her hands on my cheeks and she kiss me on the lips and i was blushing bright red and my eyes went wide and i slowly close my eyes and i kiss her back. I felt like we kiss for hours but i didnt care, am happy that am kissing my beautiful colorful Mandalorian. Sabine pull out of the kiss and she put her hand on my heart and i put my hand over her hand and i press my head against her head and we stare at each other smiling and happy together. I love you so much my blue Jedi so much in my heart she said and smile at me. I love you more my beautiful colorful Mandalorian i love you so much deep down in my heart and soul i said and i smile back at her.

Hope you guys enjoy this part 2 of Ezzy. Do you guys wanna see a part 3 of Ezzy when they have fun together, let me know in the comments and have a nice my friends !!! :)

Sabezra forever and they will never break !!!!!! :) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!!