I will Never Leave you

Ezra's Pov

Me and Sabine were at home together and i was cooking dinner for me and her, i notice that Sabine was sacred about something and i told our R2D3 droid to finish cooking dinner. I walk over to Sabine who was standing the living room and looking at a picture of me and her. Sabine are you okay whats wrong i said and look at her worried.

Sabine's Pov

Ezra will you ever cheat on me my Jedi i said and look at him. Sabine i will never cheat on you baby and i love you so much, i want to be with you forever my beautiful sexy colorful Mandalorian he said and he puts his hands on my cheeks and he press his forehead against mine forehead. I put my hands on his hands and rub them and i smile and closes my eyes and Ezra smile and closes his eyes as well too. I love you so much Ezzy in my heart my Jedi i said while my eyes were close. I love you more my sexy sweetheart Mandalorian he said while his eyes are close, and i will leave you Sabine Wren you are my Mandalorian and i love you so much. I love you more Ezra bridger and i will never leave you my Jedi love. We sit down on the couch and watch TV together while we wait for R2D2 unit to finish cooking the food for dinner.

Hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day today my friends !!!! :)

Sabezra forever and they will love each other forever and never leave each other !!!!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!