Ezzy's ex part 1

Hera's Pov

I was Command center with all the leaders in rebellion. Then a soldier came up to me and told that someone wanted to speak to Ezra. Who is asking for Ezra bridger ? Its female m'am and she said that she Ezra bridger's girlfriend m'am ? Okay thank you and tell her that she has permission to land in the Yavin base Soldier and thank you again. Your m'am and i will let her.
I started to walk out of the Command center and started heading to where all the ships land front of the base. I saw the ship landed it was ARC fighter ship from the clone wars that they use in the war that they use in space battles. I saw the young girl come out of the ship and she look like the same age as Ezra. Hello there, is your name Hera ? Yes it is and whats your name ? My name is Melissa, nice to you meet you Hera. I shake hands with Melissa and she ask me where is Ezra bridger my boyfriend ? He at my ship right now resting he got really injured from our last mission. Oh can i see him please Hera ? Sure follow me Melissa. Alrightly and thank you Hera.

10 mins later

I show Melissa around the Ghost and the rooms that who they belong to. Ezzy i heard Melissa said and ran towards Ezra, hugging him tightly and sees Ezra hugging Melissa back. Thank you Hera for taking me to Ezzy. Your welcome Melissa and see you later.

Sabine's Pov

I saw a girl hugging my EZRA and kissing his cheeks, it made me so mad and upset because i love Ezra so much and she left him for someone than him. I remember that i rejected Ezra so much and it hurt him so much. Her name is Melissa, stupid girl that left my Ezzy for another stupid guy. I walk toward them and i push her away from Ezra. GET AWAY FROM HIM NOW OR YOU WILL GET HURT !!!!! Who the hell are you !? Am Sabine wren, and now leave my Ezra bridger alone now !!!!! Noo i wont said Melissa and i punch her in the chest and kick her legs. She punch my chest and ram me against the wall. STOP IT NOW MELISSA AND SABINE said Ezra while yelling at is. I punch Melissa in the nose making her bleed. I saw Ezra push me away from Melissa and i fall down on the floor on my back. Stop it now Sabine wren !! Ezra yelled at me and grab Melissa's hand and toke her to his room. I saw Melissa laughing at me and showing me the middle finger. Am gotta get my Ezzy no matter what happens. I went to my room and started to cried about Ezra and i didnt belive that he push me on the floor.

Part 2 coming out soon

Thanks for the idea mangle234

Sabinexoxo out !!!

Enjoy this part my followers !!! :)