Ezzy Part 1

Sabline's Pov

Me and Ezra were outnumber by the Stormtroopers and i was shooting at the Stormtrooper that were getting close and was blocking the shots that Stormtroopers were shooting at us. Then a walker show up and started shooting at me i felt i was getting lifted with the force and it was Ezra doing it, what are you doing Ezra !? i yelled at him. Am saving you and now go and he push me off to a river and the only i saw was Ezra getting Capture by the Stormtroopers and i was going down the river away from the Empire and i got out of the water and i toke off my helmet. Why Ezzy no no NO !!! i yelled and drop my helmet on the ground. I put one of my blaster on my head and one on my leg. Why you Ezzy why and now am never gotta tell you my feelings  and i started crying but i stop. No Mandalorians dont cry and i wipe my tears from my eyes and i heard a transport and it was the rest of the crew. Where is Ezra said Kanan and he put his hand on my shoulder. Sabine where is he ? he said again. He got Capture Kanan and he save me from getting Capture and now am never gotta tell him my feelings for him, i love Ezra so much Kanan i said and look down at the floor. We are gotta get him back and you love Ezra ? he said. Yes Kanan i love Ezra so much !!!!!! i said. We are gotta get him back alright i promise said Kanan.

Will Sabine ever confront her feelings for Ezra or not

Part 2 will be out really soon !

Sabinexoxo out !!!