Am Pregnant Ezzy

Ezra's Pov

I was making dinner for me, Sabine and the Ghost Crew too. I was cooking ham and Sabine was cooking the turkey and i notice was she smiling while cooking and she was shaking her ass while cooking and i smile at it and i put my hand on her ass while cooking the ham and i saw smiling at me when i put my hand on her ass. You like touching my ass dont you Ezzy baby she said and she got close to me and she put both of my hands on her ass and she made me rub her ass and slap it gently. I put one of hands inside her pants and her underwear and i started rubbing her bare ass and slapping it and i went back to cooking the ham and she was went back to cooking the turkey and i was still rubbing her bare ass and i saw her cheeks turn bright pink from me rubbing her bare ass. I went behind her and i pull down her pants and underwear and i pull down my pants and underwear and i started kissing her neck and started talking little bit dirty to her. You want my dick in you baby and fuck you hard and rough in you and squeezes those beautiful and perfect breasts of yours sexy i said and i slap her ass hard and i heard yalp and she smile at me. I put my dick inside her vagina and i started fuck her hard and slow and i heard moan loud.

20 mins later

Sabine's Pov

Ezra been fucking me hard on my pussy for 20 mins and he cum so much inside of me and i felt Ezra pull out of me and i saw little bit of his dick alot of cum over it and i look at it and i saw Ezra pick me up my ass and he carry me to the dinner table and he lay me down on my back on the table and i saw Ezra climb top of me and i saw his dick front of my face and i saw Ezra put his face on my pussy and he started eatting me out and i loud really loud and i saw his went down to my throat and i was sucking his dick.

1 hour later

I was in the bathroom and i was smiling at myself on the minor. I walk out of the bathroom and i saw  Ezra putting the turkey and ham on the dinner table. I walk over to Ezra and i look at him and says to him, i need to tell you something important. Whats wrong Sabine ? he said and look at me. Am pregnant Ezzy i said and smile at him. I ran up to him and jump at him and i wrap my arms around him and smile at him happy. I felt Ezra hug me back and he wrap his arms around me and smile at me.

Am so happy that you are gotta have a baby Sabine !!! he said happy and he smile at me while hugging me tightly. I smile at him and kiss him on the lips and i felt Ezra kiss me back on the lips.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!