Valentine Day

Sabine's Pov

Today was Valentine Day and wanted to ask Ezra to be my Valentine and kiss him on the lips. I was in my room right now and i was looking for somewhere to wear and i saw a purple sweater that haven't wear for a week. I grab the sweater and i put it on and i look at it when i was wearing it and i smile at it. I walk out of room and i heard Ezra and Hera talking to each other in the hallway and i was peaking from my room to hear and watch them talking.

Ezra's Pov

I left my room and i was gotta get food from the kitchen but i saw Hera was coming to me and she ask me. Hey Ezra are you gotta ask Sabine to be your Valentine plus today is Valentine Day and maybe Sabine will say yes to you so that you can tell each other feelings for each other Ezra she said and smile at me. No Hera am done firting with Sabine she doesnt love me back and doesnt care about me and she doesnt even care about Valentine Day and can you move aside please Hera i want to get food and watch YouTube in my room please. I saw Hera walk to her room and i started walking to the kitchen and i started microwaving some steaks and i waited there for a min or two and i heard the beep when it was done heating up. I grab the bowl with the steaks from the microwave and i started walking back to my room with the bowl of steaks.

Sabine's Pov

I saw Ezra walking down the hallway with a bowl of steaks and i came out of my room and i walk to Ezra and i look at him and says to him, hey Ezra whatch doing today ? Am just gotta watch YouTube and eat steaks at the same time while watching YouTube and i really dont care about the special day called Valentine Day and i have dont have no one to love but am just done now and i will see you later Sabine he said and he walk past me. My eyes go wide and i started to think about the times when Ezra was firting with me of the past years but he stop when Maul blinded Kanan and the stupid Sith Lord killed Ahoska, Ezra blames for himself and the Dark side its been making him suffer when he sleeps and through his days as a Jedi and rebel. I walk over to him and i grab the bowl from his hands and i put it on the floor and i grab Ezra's hands with my mine hands and i look at Ezra's blue eyes and he look at my brown eyes. Ezra i-i love you and i really want you to be my Valentine and i mean it please i have feelings for you and i want to show it to you and prove it to you my Jedi i said and i got closer to Ezra. I got closer to Ezra and my body was pressing against his body and kiss his right cheek and smile at him, will you be my Valentine Ezzy, i love you i said and smile at him. I saw Ezra hug me tightly and brought me really close to him and i felt his face against my left cheek and he was smashing my left cheek and my left eye. I smile at him and i saw his eyes close and he smiling at me happy.

I saw Hera toke a picture of us and i smile at her and she ran off to her room. You wanna watch YouTube with me Sabine my Artist and eat steaks together he said while hugging me tightly. Yes my Jedi and lets go my lothcat i said and i hold his hand tightly and i pick up the bowl of steaks and we both to his room and watch YouTube together in Valentine Day as a date.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!