Visit Part 2

Hera's Pov

I was in the command center doing datapad work and i saw a rebel officer coming to me and he says, Captain their is someone asking for you ma'm. Who is asking for me officer i said and look at him. Her name is Sabby Wren sister of Sabine Wren ma'm he said and he gives me the hologram. Thank you Officer i said and i saw him nod and he walk away back to the his station and i turn on the hologram and i saw Sabby and i havent seen her for a long time since i visit her home planet. Hi Sabby how are you i said and i smile at her through the hologram call. I am good Hera and how about yourself she said and smile at me. I am good as well too and just really busy with the rebellion you know and do you need something i said. I was gotta visit my sister Sabine and do i have permission for landing in your base Hera she said. Yes you do Sabby and their will be 2 A-Wings bringing you to the base alright and i will meet you in the landing area alright i said and smile at her. Alrightly Hera and thank you and i cant wait to see you guys again she said and smile at me and i smile back at her and i ended the hologram call and i put it in my pocket and i started walking towards where Sabby will be landing in the base with the other Starfighters and bombers ships we have in the rebellion base on Yavin 4. I saw a old Clone Wars ARC fighter but it looks like it was custom. I saw Sabby coming out of the ship and i forgot how she and Sabine look like the same but she had Sabine old hair color of the blue hair.

 I saw Sabby coming out of the ship and i forgot how she and Sabine look like the same but she had Sabine old hair color of the blue hair

( Sabby had blue hair and the armor like in the picture but no number 5 on the armor shoulder plate )

I saw Sabby running towards me and she hugs me tightly and i hug her back tightly. I miss you so much Hera so so so much she said and smile at me. I miss you too Sabby and am happy to see you i said and i smile at her. Where is my sister Sabine Hera she said and looks at me. She in a mission right now with the others and they will be back torrorow i said. Oh ok and she started walking towards the Ghost and i follow her and started talking to her about life and more about each other.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and part 3 will be out soon and have a nice day everyone !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!