Prick fake kiss

Sabine's Pov

I was planning to prick Ezra because a week ago he prick me.

Flashback 1 week ago

I was walking around outside and i saw with a bucket of water. Hey Ezra what are you doing with a bucket full of water hm ? Then he pick up the bucket and throw the water at me and the bucket on my head. Hahaha bucket head storm trooper hahaha !!!! Then hears Ezra ran off. EZRA BRIDGER COME BACK HERE NOW AND AM NOT A STUPID BUCKET HEAD THAT CANT AIM FOR SHIT !!!!!!

End of Flashback

Now its my turn to get him back and i know how to prick Ezra. I saw Ezra outside with his lightsaber on. I walk over to him and says Hii Sabine how are you today ? I didnt say anything and i walk towards him, grab his custom stun gun / lightsaber from his hand and turns off his lightsaber and drops it on the ground. Puts my hands on Ezra's cheeks and closes my eyes. I felt my cheeks turning little bit red and hot but i didnt care. Um uh Sab-Sabine wh-what a-are yo-you doing um Sab-Sabine ? I brought my lips closer to his lips and brought my face down on his chest and started to giggle alot and felt Ezra's hands on my chest armor. And i run off and laughing at the same time, look back saw Ezra blushing bright red and looking at me happy while blushing bright red. I ran back to my room and started to think about Ezra. I love you Ezra bridger so much and i felt safe with him and he was blushing bright red really cute, he is cute when he get embrass and when he blushes bright red too really cute.

You guys want bonus of Sabine telling feelings for Ezra ? Let me know and i will do it :)

Have a nice day my followers :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!

This part was for Saphira1208 :) ♡