Happiness Tears Together

Ezra's Pov

I was laying on down on Sabine's bed and she went to the bathroom and i was waiting for her to come back and i was wondering why she is taking a little long but i dont mind she takes long in the bathroom. Am just really happy that me and Sabine are together and as a couple. I wonder how her life and my life will be without each other together and as a couple too. I look around in Sabine's room and i saw her armor and helmet. I got up from the bed and i grab her armor and helmet, i look at it and look around the armor and puts my hand on it to feel how strong and comfortable is it and then i put on Sabine's helmet and it was comfortable to wear.

Sabine's Pov

I came out of the bathroom and i started walking back to my room and i saw Ezra looking at my armor and he was wearing my helmet. Hey Ezzy i said while nervous and i saw him take off my helmet really fast and he was blushing bright red. A-am sorry Sabine i just want to feel your helmet that all he said and he look at me. Ezra can we talk please i said and looking him nervous. Ezra am pregnant and i show him the test that i toke in the bathroom and i give it to him. Sabine am really happy and now we can start our own family said Ezra. I look at Ezra and smile at him and i started crying happy and i hold Ezra's hands tightly and i felt him squeeze my hands tightly too and i look at him and i saw he was crying to and he smile me and i smile back at him.

Hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and i started crying when i made this Chapter and also have a nice day my friends !!! :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!