Wedding Dress Text

Sabine's Pov

I was shopping and i saw a store that was selling Wedding Dresses and i went inside the store and i saw alot of Dresses and then a employee came up to me, hello welcome to our store and do you need help with anything ma'am she said. No thank you and i will let you know alright but thank you for letting me know i said and i smile at her. I saw her walk away and i started walking around and i saw a beautiful white and orange wedding dress. I walk over to the dress and i started looking at it and touching it. Then i saw a other employee come up to me and she said, that a beautiful dress and do you wanna try it on ? Yes please and she give me the dress and i started to walk to where you can try on clothes and i went to a room and i close the door and i started taking off my clothes and i started putting on the dress and i look at myself in the minor and i grab flowers.

I grab my phone and i toke a picture of myself. I started texting Ezra.

Sabine: Hey baby what are you doing right now ?

Ezra: Making a dinner for you and me right now.

Sabine: What are you making for dinner right now babe ?

Ezra: Am making BBQ ribs right now.

Sabine: Yummy Ezzy and make sure i get the big and Juicly BBQ rib ok Ezzy.

Ezra: I know Sabine and i love you so much in my heart.

Sabine: I love you more Ezzy baby and i need to show you something.

Ezra: Alright Sabine show me baby.

Sabine: This Wedding Dress

Ezra: Sabine baby you look so beautiful as a angel and i just want to kiss you so much on the lips while you are wearing that beautiful white and orange dress.

Sabine: Am gotta use your card ok Ezzy so that i can have this dress for my wedding soon Ezzy ok

Ezra: You can buy anything Sabine i dont care because i love you so much in my heart and you your my beautiful sexy colorful Mandalorian.

Sabine: I love you more my handsome blue eye Jedi love.

I know how you love this picture of me wearing my swimsuit, i cant wait to wear it torrorow with you and make out with you Ezzy baby, i gotta go now i love you so much.

Love you and keep your thing i love so much control ok bye love you.

Ezra: Um uh, i love you so much Sabine and please dont say that on text ok.

Sabine: I love you Ezra Bridger

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter of Wedding Dress Text and have a good day my friends and followers !!! :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!