After Our Mission

Ezra's Pov

When we came back to our mission to save the Jedi Temple from the Empire and i notice Sabine was looking at me worried and she was blushing bright red and pink. Hey Sabine are you okay i said to her worried and she look look at me and she said yes Ezra am fine she said. We are back at our outpost Sabine and Ezra said Hera and i saw Zeb, Hera and Chopper get out of the vehicle we stole from the Empire. I got out and i started walking to the base and i felt someone hand holding my hand tightly and i look next to me and it was Sabine holding my hand and she was looking down at the ground. Un eh ah um Sabine what are you doing i said while blushing bright red and looking at her. Ezra can we talk please, i really need to tell you something i been meaning to tell you she said while looking down at the ground and blushing bright red still. Um uh ah um sure Sabine what you need to tell me i said and blushing bright red and i felt Sabine squeezes my hand tightly and she rubs it gently and softly. Lets go somewhere where we can be alone and dont be annoyed by anyone ok Ezra she said and she pull me to follow her and i was behind her and i was staring at her ass, i cant never stop staring at her ass its just so beautiful and its perfect size and i just really want to rub it or put my hand on it. Even tho she is wearing Scout Trooper Armor it still looks the same way as she wears her armor and am better off her wearing her armor and i get to stare at her ass and dream about it, thinks about her beautiful face, hair, body and her life style, i love everything about her and i will always love Sabine Wren in my heart forever. I came out of my thoughts and i saw Sabine take me to a small cave and i look up and it was a small see though to look at the beautiful night sky and it makes me think about Sabine looks. I felt Sabine let go of my hand and i look at her and i saw her blushing more bright red and pink mix in it. Ezzy i l-love you Ezra Bridger she said fast and she was looking at me and she was not blushing anymore. I look at her and i close my eyes and i put my hand on her cheek and i pull her into a kiss and i felt her kissing me back. I felt that she had her eyes and she was kissing me hard and i kiss her back on the lips hard. I pull of kiss and i smile her, i love you more Sabine Wren i said and kisses her cheeks. Lets go back to base before the others wonder where we are alright Ezzy and i hate wearing this stupid Armor, i want to go back to my colorful Armor that you love so much my Jedi she said and smile at me and she grab my hand and i squeezes her hand and we started walking back to base happy and in love together, A Jedi and Mandalorian love together forever !!!!

 Lets go back to base before the others wonder where we are alright Ezzy and i hate wearing this stupid Armor, i want to go back to my colorful Armor that you love so much my Jedi she said and smile at me and she grab my hand and i squeezes her ha...

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and if you guys have ideas for my book Sabezra book let me know in the comments or my other book called Ask me anything about my books or send me ideas for my book.

Or you guys can just comment your ideas here it doesnt matter alright :)

I have a amazing day my friends and followers !!!

Sabezra forever and they will never break their love or leave each other never !!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!!