Pet

Ezra's Pov

I been looking for a pet for Sabine and i had no luck of what pet she likes. Then i heard a animal or somthing in the bushes. I look in the and saw a loth wolf puppy looking at me and it jump on me and started to lick my face. Hey hey hey stop it little guy i said and he stopped. Hey little guy you lost, i rub his head, he smile at me. See you later, i started to walk and the loth wolf puppy started following me, i turn around and saw him. You want to come with me little guy i ask him and shake he shake his head. Alrightly come and it follow me.

1 hour and half later

I put the little loth wolf puppy in a box and i wrap it up. I started looking for Sabine and i found her sitting down outside of the Ghost and looking at the sky. Hey Sabby i said to her and she look back at me and stand up said Hey Ezzy she said to me. She walk up to me and hug me, where were you my Jedi she said. I was getting you something nice for you my artist. I give her the big box and put it down on the ground. She look confused at me and look down at the box and she started unwrapping the box and open it and she had tears in her eyes and she pick up the loth wolf puppy, hugging it and started crying. I came up to her and hug her tightly. Hey its ok baby i said to her while hugging her. Thank you so much Ezzy and she kiss me on the lips little roughly and i kiss her back. Your welcome my loving artist.