They will die for doing this to my Ezra !!!!

Sabine's Pov

Me and the rest of the Crew were gotta rescue Ezra because he was Capture by the Empire when we were stealing fuel from they but Ezra save me from getting Capture by the Empire. I hope you are okay Ezzy i need back with me my Jedi. The Crew was gotta do a fake attack front of the Empire base so that they can have all of the attention of the Empire on them and instead of me when i go sneaking inside the base to rescue Ezra and i will get him back and no one will stop me. I was inside the base and i was looking around in the cells and i notice some Stormtroopers had knifes on them and they were bloody and i sneaking walk over to the cell they were in and i saw MY EZEA BLOODY FROM HIS CHEST AND ARM !!!! I ran to him and i put my hands on his shoulder and my other was on his wrist and i look up at the cell down and saw the Stormtroopers that did this to Ezra and they had their blasters point at me and i get up slowly and i was mad and angry , i put my helmet on Ezra head and i turn on black out in my helmet so that he wont see any of this am gotta do right now and he was knock out so yeah.

I grab Ezra's lightsaber i had it with me and i turn it on, i look at them and scream, YOU WILL PAY WHAT YOU DONE TO MY EZRA !! I started swinging at them and killing them all.

15 mins later

I saw the Crew looking at me shocked and i press the donator and the whole Empire base blows up and everything was on fire and i kept on walking to the Ghost and i toke Ezra to the medbay and i lay hin down on the bed and i start treating his wounds.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a good day my friends and followers !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!