Visit Part 6

Sabine's Pov

Me and Ezra were still having sex and i was top of him and my breasts were on his face and he was kissing them and sucking them too really good and nice. His dick was inside of my pussy and Ezra cum inside at least 2 or 1 times i dont really remember because my mind was dirty about our sex and his dick too. I look down at him and he was sucking on my breasts really good and little rough too. I started riding him little bit slowly and it felt so good doing it and plus me and Ezra did alot like maybe 3 or 4 times i dont remember becasuse we were fucking so much and it made my mind clouded of lust and sex. I heard a sad and lonely Sabby she was sitting down on the floor and look down at the floor. I look back at Ezra and he was already asleep tried of our sex and i gently pull his dick out of my pussy and i saw his dick cover with alot of our cum mix together and i suck his dick to clean our cum from it and i stop and shallow it. I got off the bed naked and cum was coming out of me and dropping on the floor and i walk towards Sabby and i grab a sleeping bag and i place it next to her. I grab Sabby's hands and i force her to stand up with me and i put her hands on my back. Hey Sabby is everything i said and i put my hand on her cheek and rubs it gently. Am fime Sabine am j-just alone and sad she said and looks at me. You so beautiful and like me sis you know that Sabby i said and press my body against her body. I put my hands on her pants and i pull them down and i saw that she was wearing a red bikini underwear bottom. You wear a bikini Sabby i said and looks at her. Yes i do sis and i have one for you sis she said and gives me a red bikini and i put it on front of her and i smile at her and she takes off her shirt and i see that she was wearing a red bikini top for her breasts. I grab Sabby's hands and we both went inside the sleeping bag together and cuddling too. We slowly fall asleep together in the sleeping bag.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!