Sabine back !!

Ezra's Pov

Its been 15 years since Sabine join U.S military and she hasn't been answering my phone calls and her texts messages. Today was Christmas eve and i dont know Sabine was coming or not. Then the kids came to me and ask me. Dad do you know want me and Rona and Jonah wish for said Mira. You guys want your Mom to come back home ? Yes Dad we all miss Mom and i want her back right now ! said Mira. I know Mira but i cant get your Mom out of military because it against the law and i can get her in trouble and i dont dont want to do that Mira and i do want het back we have to wait when she comes Mira, Rona and Jonah. Ok Dad they said and they hug me tightly and i hug them back tightly.

Sabine's Pov

I was coming back home today from the U.S Miltary and today was Christmas eve and i saw my phone shaking and i was getting a phone call from Ezra but i didnt answer because i want him to think am not coming and the kids too. I was driving my dodge charger. ( This is Sabine's car dodge charger its black )

Am happy that am coming home and seeing my family again in face to face

Am happy that am coming home and seeing my family again in face to face. I turn off my lights in the car and pull up in the driveway and turn off my car. I cant wait to see them i said and got out of the car and grab my military bags.

Ezra's Pov

I dont know if your mother is coming and i sat down on a chair and cried lightly and quietly. Then i heard the door open and saw Sabine. Mom !!! said Mira, Rona and Jonah and they run to Sabine and the kids and Sabine hug each other and crying. Mom you are home !!! Said Mira while crying. Yes i am my starbirds. I saw Sabine ran up to me and hug me tightly. You miss me soldier, am just messing with you, you miss me Ezzy. Yes my beautiful Mandalorian and solider. Then we kiss and press our foreheads together and smile at each other happy and crying at each other. We look at each other and smile, you wanna eat dinner Sab ? Yes Ezzy lets eat baby and what did you made to eat hm ? I cook a turkey, ham, ribs, buffulo wings and chicken too. I pull the chair for Sabine and she kiss my cheek, thank you Ezra. I nod at her and sat down.

Sabine's Pov

I started severing myself food and i look at the kids. Mira, Rona, Jonah how are my starbirds i said while still severing myself food. We been good Mom and we miss you so much and we dont want you to go back to Military please Mom said Mira, Jonah and Rona. Sabine are you going to back to the Military said Ezra and looking at me sad. I grab Ezra's cheeks and press my forehead aganist his forehead and look at his blue eyes with my brown eyes. Ezra starbirds am not going back to Military no more, i miss my family so much my starbirds and my wonderful Jedi husband and i kiss Ezra on the lips and pull away from the kiss. I started eatting my food and drinking my soda. Mmmm Ezra this is so good mmmm i wish you mail me some like this and i smile at happy and i continue to eat my food.

Mira's Pov

I look at Mom and i start copying her how she was eating and drinking. I laugh little bit and smile at her, how does she not notice me copying her. Then she look at me and started to laugh at me too. Why are you copying me Mira said Mom. Because i miss you so much and i saw Rona and Jonah copying Mom too. Can you guys stop please and she told dad. Ezra can you tell the kids to stop copying me please said Mom and she smile at me, Rona and Jonah. Starbirds can you please stop copying your Mom eats and drinks please. Ok Dad me and Rona and Jonah.

3 hours later

Sabine's Pov

Me and Ezra toke the starbird to sleep and it was 4:00 Am in the Morning we stand up to watch Movies and family games too. I jump on the bed and i saw Ezra lay down of me and kiss me on the lips and i throw the blanket top of us and make out until we fell sleep tried. I felt so happy to be back home with my starbirds and my amazing Jedi husband.

Sabezra forever !!!!!!!!!

This idea came from mangle234 and thank you so much for the idea my friend :)

Hope you guys enjoy this and leave me ideas for Sabezra !!!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!!!