She Hugging me !?

Ezra's Pov

All of us came back from a mission to steal some food and fuel from the Empire and i got hurt in the mission.

Flashback

I was blocking the shoot from the Stormtroopers and i saw Darth Vader grab Sabine by her neck and i saw her. NOOO SABINE, LET HER GOO i said angry and i cut off his hand and i force push him hard away from Sabine and i pick her up and i toke her back to the Ghost. Ez-Ezra your eyes they are sith she said and look at me sacred. I look down and i put her down and i ran away to my room and i lock the door. Ezra please open the door am sorry that i said i was scared of you. I didnt answer her and i started crying really hard and i put my knees on my face. I am a freak and now Sabine call me a sith because i use THE DARK SIDE.

End of Flashback

I been in my room for two days now and everyone in the Crew been trying to get me out of the room and talk to me. I heard Hera said that everyone was going on a mission but not Sabine. I think Sabine doesnt care about me and am gotta go get food in the kitchen and i unlock the door and i got out of the room and walk to the kitchen to get food. Then i saw Sabine came up to me and she wrap her arms around me and she presses her body against my body. I was shock that Sabine was hugging me and she was kissing my left cheek !? i said to myself in my head. I still had my arms open wide and my eyes went wide when she hugging me and kissing my left cheek. I saw Sabine pull out of the hug and she grab my hands and she toke me to her room and she locks her door. She looks at me and she kisses me on lips and my eyes went wide and my heart was beating so fast as a minigun. I close my eyes and i kiss her back on the lips. She pull of the kiss and she detached her armor and she places her hand on my heart and i put my hand top of her hand and i smile at her and she smile at back happy and i stare at her beautiful brown eyes of hers. I love you Sabine Wren in my heart i said and smile at her. I love you more my Jedi savior Ezra Bridger she said and smile at me.

I saw Sabine kiss me on the lips again and she made me lay on her bed and we started making out in love and happy together.

Hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a great day my friends and followers !!!!! :)

Sabezra will never die and they will be together happy and in love for each other forever !!!! ♡♡♡♡♡  :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!