Surpise lovely kisses

Ezra's Pov

I remembering how Sabine kisses my neck and love bits when we were younger and still fighting the Empire. I was in our room and i was  cleaning my lightsaber and Sabine's blasters. Am really happy that we are still together and alive throughout the civil war against the Empire. I got up from our bed and i started walking to the living room. We own a small apartment at Lothal and it was free from the Empire and we left the New Republic because we wanted to start a family and didn't want to go to more battles against the cripple Empire destory around the galaxy. I get up from the bed and i strench my arms and legs. I walk over to a table in our bedroom where we have pictures of us. I pick one up and i look at it.

I remember this picture when i came back from a long and tired mission and i was really sleeply and i slowly walk to her and she brings me into a loving and sweet hug

I remember this picture when i came back from a long and tired mission and i was really sleeply and i slowly walk to her and she brings me into a loving and sweet hug. I remember how much she miss me so much that day and didnt want to go to that mission. I put the picture down and i started walking to the living room and i saw Sabine standing and looking around in the living room. I sneaking go behind her and i smile happy. I got near her neck and i started kissing her neck lovely and sweet. I heard Sabine laughing and she move around but i wrap my arms around her stomach while kissing her neck more.

 I heard Sabine laughing and she move around but i wrap my arms around her stomach while kissing her neck more

Do you love your surpise kisses Sabine ? i said and kiss her on the neck more. Hahaha yes Ezzy i love it mmmmmmmm she said. I smile and i kept on kissing her neck more.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!