I will be taking care of you

This Chapter is set after They will die for doing this to my Ezra.

Here is the picture of yestarday Chapter of They will die for doing this to my Ezra Chapter.

Sabine's Pov

Sabine's Pov

Its been 3 weeks since Ezra been beat up and stab by the stupid bucketheads I HATE SO AND IF I HAVE TO KILL MORE SO BE IT. I heard someone groan in pain and i look over where do noise was coming from and it was Ezra waking up in pain and he tried getting up but i gently push him back down on the bed to lay down. S-Sabine u-uh ah i ne-need wa-water p-please he said while in pain. I look around in the room and the only thing i saw was my colorful water bottle and i grab it and i open it for Ezra and i give it to him but i hold from the bottom of it so that he wont drop it and spill it on him. I watch as he drink the water and i smile at him slightly but i started crying and i saw Ezra sat up and he look at me sad. Why are you crying Sabine he said and he put the water bottle on the floor and i didnt listen to him. I grab big white bandages and i started wrapping it around his bare chest and i did gently so that i wont hurt him. Started wrapping his arms and i did gently as well to as i did to his bare chest. I wrap little bit more on his bare and i started crying little bit more and i saw Ezra looking at me while i was bandaging his bare chest.

I hug him tightly and i started crying little bit hard and i felt Ezra on my back and hair. Shhhh its ok Sabine am here and alive shhhh its ok let it all out Sabine he said while rubbing my back and hair. I look up at him with tears in my eyes, Ezra it hurts me so much when you get hurt you mean so much to me and i love you so much Ezra Bridger i said and i kiss his cheeks and i look at him. I love you more Sabine Wren he said and he kiss my cheeks and he smile at me. I will be taking care of you my Jedi Ezzy i said and smile at him happy and he smile back at me happy.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day my friends and followers !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!