Love always brings you back

Sabine's Pov

This is all my fault if only i didn't hurt his feelings and say mean things about him. If only i didn't rejected him noth of this will happen but now its too late. Ezra is gone and fallen to the Dark side beacuse of me. Kanan sense it and told me how he fell to the dark side and it was beacuse of me.

Flashback

I was at my room relaxing and resting from our mission to steal some medical supplies and fuel for the rebellion. Man that was alot of work today just for supplies i said to myself and then i heard a knock and i thought it was Hera. Come in i said and i look up at the upper bunk bed. Hey Sabine said Ezra and i look at him annoyed again because  yestarday he tried to ask me out and i said no to and i push him out of my room and throw him against the wall mad and annoyed. I notice Ezra had some flowers on his right hand and he looks at me lovely like in love. What do you want Ezra i said annoyed and tried. I sit up on my bed and i saw Ezra try to sit down next to me but i push him away from my bed. No you are not gotta sit down next to me or on my bed i said mad. Why Sabine come on please, i just want to give you these flowers because i want you to feel special Sabine he said and tries to sit down on my bed next to me again but push him off my bed rough and i stand up. I look at him and angry says to him, will you stop it already its so annoying you keep on asking me, oh Sabine you want to go out on a date with me or hey you wanna go on date with me, am sick of it already !!!!! i yelled at him really angry and i punch him on the face and grabs him by his shoulders and throw him against the wall and i grab him again and throw him out of my room hard against the hallway and throws his flowers at him. DO NOT EVER COME TO MY ROOM AND LEAVE ME ALONE FOREVER !!!!!! i yelled at him and locks the door.

End of Flashback

I started crying of remember what i did to Ezra. I miss him so much i need him back and love him so much and keep him really close to me and say sorry to him for what i did to him.

5 days later

I was in my room really depress and i didnt sleep or eat. Either got out of my room and i didn't talk to the others and they been trying to talk to me and get me out of my room but i didnt listen to them. I heard a knock on my door and i look up at the door with my red puff eyes. Who is it leave me alone i don't want anyone near ? i said and i waited for a answer. Sabine its Kanan can you open the door please he said. What do you want Kanan, am not gotta get out of my room ? i said. Sabine i know where  Ezra is right now he said. You do ? i said with a hope tone voice and i got up from my bed and i open the door and i hug Kanan tightly. I look up at him and i feel his arms around me. W-w-w-where i-is h-he Kanan ? i said really sad and broken. He is still here on Lothal and we need to bring back fast he said and pulls away from hugging me. The Empire is coming for him i said little mad. Yes and we need to hurry before they get him he said and started walking to control room to pilot the Ghost. Do you know where he is on Lothal Kanan ? i said and next down next him. He is west in a open grass field alone and with rage about you Sabine he said. I look down sad and look at my legs. Sabine i know you feel guilt about what you did to Ezra but i know that you can bring him back Sabine with your love for him he said and focus on flying the Ghost. Y-Yeah i hope he still loves me i said and i started crying lightly

15 mins later

I saw a person on his knees. Kanan i yelled and i keep on looking down at the person on the ground. I know Sabine that is Ezra but you are gotta go get him back because the Empire is coming now and i sense them moving fast here to get Ezra, jump off the Ghost and i bring you close to the ground and i will hold off the TIE fighters until you have Ezra ok he said and starts brings the ship close to the ground. I jump off the ship and started running towards Ezra and i notice him he wasnt looking at me or anything. I saw  Ezra gets up and looks at me with his sith eyes and he turns on his lightsaber. I hate you Sabine Wren, i deeply hate you and you are gotta pay what you did to me he said angry and he uses the force to grabs my blasters and throw them hard at me and i fell down and i saw my lip bleeding and i look at him sad and scared. Ezzy i know you are still in there and i know that you are the Ezzy i love so much and i want you back please my Jedi love i said. HE IS GONE AND NOW YOU DIE !!!! he yelled really angry and i run up to him and hugs him tightly and kisses his cheek lovely.

I close my eyes and keeps on kissing his cheek more and i didnt felt no lightsaber through me or any hands on me. I look at him and i saw he was shocked and he still had his lightsaber in his hand. I slowly grabs his lightsaber and i put in on my belt and i put his hands on my butt and i move my hands on his cheeks and i move my face forward to his and i kiss him on the lips lovely and rub my hands. I felt him slowly kiss me back on the lips and i felt his hands on my legs and lifts me up and i wrap my legs around him and i heard my comlink beeping and i pull out of the kiss and answers it. Kanan pick me and Ezra up later in 2 hours i want to be alone with him please i said and throw my comlink away from us and i started making out with Ezra and i felt him slap my ass hard and kiss me harder. I smile at him and kisses him back harder and we lay down on the ground and still making out in love.

Love always brings you back no matter what and loves feels nice and happy to have your love one next to you and always love them no matter what.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a good everyone !!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!