Revenge but She Alive at End

Ezra's Pov

I saw Sabine got shot by Thrawn on the head and i saw Sabine drop on the ground and i yelled in angry and roar at him, NOOOOOO SABINE, YOU ARE GOTTA PAY FOR THAT !!!!
I ran to Sabine's body and i hold her tightly and i cried really hard, n-no Sab-Sabine yo-you can-cant le-leave me P-PLEASE !!! i said while crying hard.  I heard someone laugh Evil and i look up and it was Thrawn laughing and he was holding Sabine's helmet and he smash hard  against the wall hard and he broke the front of it and he keep on smashing it hard over and over again and he throw Sabine's broken helmet next to Sabine. I got up and i look at Thrawn really angry and my turn bright gold yellow eyes. YOU ARE GOTTA DIE THRAWN ONCE AND FOR ALL !!!!!!! I grab my lightsaber and i turn it on. I saw alot of StormTroopers and Death Troopers too and they pointed their guns at me and i heard Thrawn says, Ezra Bridger you have lose, surruder now or you will die like your love for Sabine Wren and plus a Jedi and Mandalorian couple, just dispoint and plus you fail Bridger. Troopers open fire on the Jedi he said and the Troopers started opening fire on me but i defect then all and i scream in rage and roar at the Troopers and Thrawn loud. I started cutting down the Troopers fast and hard. I saw Thrawn trying to run away but i close all the doors and i crush all the control buttons on the doors. I saw all the Troopers getting scared all and they started panicing and i went faster killing them and i finish killing all of them and i saw Thrawn tried to shot at me but he miss and i use the force to grab his blaster and crush it with the force hard and i saw it really smash and crushed. I look at Thrawn really angry and i felt my hatred for him killing MY SABINE WREN MY LOVE OF MY LIGHT AND MY DREAM GIRL !!!!  I stab Thrawn on the chest and i look at his red eyes with my bright yellow eyes and i was so angry and so much hatred for him. I grab his neck and i started crash his neck and i saw him tried to push me away from him but i crack his neck and i look around at the dead bodys and i scream at his dead body, YOU WILL SUFFER IN HELL WHAT YOU DID TO MY SABINE WREN !!!!!!  I felt someone wrap theur arms around me and i look behind me and it was Sabine hugging me tightly, i hug her back tightly and i started crying really hard, how are you alive Sabine he shot you on the head i said while crying hard and hugging her tightly. I didnt get shot on head, i got shot on the neck and it really hurts so badly and much right now Ezzy she said and look at my eyes and my eyes turn back to blue and i look into her beautiful brown eyes.

Sabine's Pov

I saw Ezra's eyes were golden sith eyes and they change back to the blue eyes i love so much and i notice he killed everyone and Thrawn in the hallway and he revenge me from getting shot and am happy that he kille Thrawn and now am gotta kiss Ezra on the lips right kiff now !!! I put my hand on the back of his head and i use my other hand to grab his hand and hold it tightly. I push Ezra towards me and i kiss him hard on the lips with full of love.

This idea came from Flyersfan35 and thank you for the idea :)

Have a good day everyone !!! :)

Sabinexoxo out !!!!