Ezzy's ex part 4

Ezra's Pov

I was walking around in Yavin 4 base and i was helping Hera with cleaning up in the armory. I wonder where is Sabine right now, maybe i should talk to her about what happen two days that i did to her when i push her away from Melissa when they were fighting. I start walking towards the Ghost and walk inside. I started heading for Sabine's room and knock on the door. Sabine can i come in please ? Sabine are you there ? Sabine ? I override her door and open it, there was no Sabine in her room. Where is Sabine, maybe she in the forest doing some target pratice. I close her door and started walking out of the Ghost. I saw Melissa fixing her ship and i got a good view on her ass but i didnt look at it. I only love looking at Sabine's ass better than anyone else. I walk towards the forest and goes to the shooting range are that Sabine goes but she wasnt here. This is not right, where is Sabine. Then i felt something in force, with so much sadness, pain,suffer and fear . I started walking toward where the force told me to go where this sadness, pain, suffer, and fear is coming from. I saw a bunker door and open. I heard crying that sound like Sabine. Sabine am coming !!!!!

Sabine's Pov

I been crying so much and suffering alot from Melissa. Then i heard my Jedi called my name out. Ezzy help me !!!!!!!! Am coming Sabine dont worry !!!!!!! Please hurry my Jedi love. I look around and saw my clothes on the floor ripped and teared up. Sees my armor plates and blasters in a box. I saw coming in the room and looking at me shocked and blushing bright red. I blushed bright red and looks at Ezra. Can you get me untie Ezzy please. Sure Sa-Sabine. Falls on Ezra when he untie me and hug him tightly, press my naked body against his body. I started crying on chest and he hug me back tightly ans rub my bare back. Shhh its okay Sabine you are safe, who did this to you Sab ? Meli-Melissa di-did this t-to m-me Ezz-Ezzy. She gotta pay this Sabine and i promise you that she wont get away from this. I rub Ezra's cheeks and kiss him on the lips and push him against a wall. Mmmmm Sabine mmmmmmmm. I pull out of the kiss and look at him with my lust eyes. Ezra took off his Jacket and give it to me and my pink underwear. You look sexy and hot Sabine while you are naked. I smile at him and heard someone coming. I grab his hand and we went to hide somewhere in the bunker.  Me and Ezra where hiding inside a big crate while my breasts are on his face. I saw Melissa gettinf her shocking staff and walking towards where she tie me up. Then i felt Ezra rubbing my butt. I look down at him and smile little bit. Then me and Ezra heard Melissa coming back all my mad and scared. Where are you stupid Mandalorian, come out i just want to rape you and make you suffer. Your Jedi loves me more and doesnt care about you, he push you away from me to protect instead of you hahahaha. I look at Ezra and startes to get scared and shaking a bit, i felt Ezra warp his arm around me and brought me close to his chest. Shhhhh its going to be okay Sabine am not gotta let her touch you and rape you baby. I have idea how we can get Melissa Sab. But you have to let her touch you okay. Wait what why Ezra, dont you have your lightsaber with you. No i dont and it went missing this morning. I hate you so much Ezra but you better save quickly ok.  I started to get out of the crate and i felt eyes on my ass and my cheeks start turning pink and i said to myself Oh Ezzy i love you and i will be your's forever so baby. I started to walk around inside the bunker and i heard someone. There you are Wren. I felt her start choking me and i punch her in the chest hard and started to Run but gets stop by battle droids. Wait what battle droids how are they here !? How the shit did you get battle droids and then i notice she had Ezra's lightsaber and she turn it on and grab a other lightsaber and it color was green too. Oh no dont you think about you bounty hunter. Hey over here you lesbian shit ass i heard Ezra said to Melissa. Then i saw Ezra using the force and taking away the lightsabers from Melissa. I saw Melissa running away but gets upper cut by Ezra. Here Sabine, use the EMP on the droids said Ezra. Okay Ezzy and i EMP the battle droids. Then i walk over to Ezra and kiss him on the lips. I love you Ezra bridger my Jedi love. I love you more Sabine wren my colorful mando warrior. We both look down at Melissa. Lets make her suffer Ezzy. Alright lets go said Ezra to me.