Little Mira Lothcat

Mira's Pov

I was in my bedroom and i was playing with my toys and i look around in my room, i saw a Jacket of a Tiger and i remember my Mommy buy me that lothcat outfit and i got up and i grab my lothcat outfit and i started putting it on and i finish putting on my outfit and i look at the minor and i smile at myself, i am lothcat !!!!!! i yelled happy. I walk out of my room and i saw Mommy and Daddy kissing each other and i smile at them kissing, am so happy that they kissing and happy, its makes me so happy to see this. I walk to the living room where Mommy and Daddy. I went front of them and i show them i was wearing my lothcat outfit. You look so cute Mira said Mommy and Daddy said, you look like lothcat starbird. I smile at them and i stick out of tongue to them and i put my arms around my back while sticking my tongue out to them. I ran away from the them and i saw them chasing me and i was so happy and laughing. Come back over little lothcat said Daddy. Come on Ezra catch the little lothcat said Mommy. I felt Mommy's arms around me and she started tickling me, hahahah Mommy no more please ahhh hahahahhahah please Mommy i said while laughing hard. Alright my little lothcat looks go watch TV together said Mommy and i smile at her and nod.

Hope you guys enjoy this Mira chapter of her in her lothcat outfit

Also have a nice day my friends and Mira is so cute in that lothcat outfit !!! :) ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sabinexoxo out !!!!