I miss you my Jedi Love

Sabine's Pov

I was in my room bored ass and really lonely too. I was wearing all black clothes i didnt why maybe it was beacuse i wanted to change up my clothing color a bit and Ezra been on a little war mission helping to free a planet that fighting against the Empire and Ezra was with Rex and Zeb for 4 months there on the mission. I miss him so much and i cant live without him and it hurts so much him not being here with me i miss him laughing, smiling at me, kissing me, hugging me tightly, cuddling with me and keeping me warm too, helping me with my problems in life and also having bad days too. I saw Hera enter my room and i was crying quietly looking down on the floor and i had tears on my cheeks and i didnt look at her. Sabine sweetheart dont cry please she said and she sits down next to me and hugs me tightly and rubs my hair and rubs back. I cant Mom i miss Ezra so much and hurts me so much him not being here with me Mom i miss him hugging me and kissing me so much Hera i cant live without anymore i need him back her now i said while crying and i started to cry little bit harder. Shhhh its ok Sabine i know sweetheart but i promise Ezra will be back soon i promise and he wont get hurt Sabine she said and she kiss my forehead and buried my face on her chest and keeps on crying hard and i felt Hera's hand rubbing my hair and rubbing my head too. Sabine lets take a nap together so that it can help you relax and calm your mind down of about Ezra. Okay Hera i said in a sad tone voice and i lay down on my bed and Hera lays down next to me in bed and grabs my big comfortable soft colorful blanket and puts it on us and i slowly close my eyes and i felt Hera hug me tightly from behind me and i smile happy and slowly fell asleep. 

4 hours later

I was still asleep and i felt someone bring me closer to their chest and rubbing my back. I slowly open my eyes but i didnt open my eyes, i felt so good sleeping in bed and i was so tried of staying up waiting for my Jedi to come back to me home and making me the same way i was before when he left to that 4 months mission. I slowly wake up again and i try to wake up and i sit up and i thought Hera was still in my bed asleep but i saw a big backpack and a lightsaber next to my blasters and helmet too. I look at the person on my bed and it was Ezra MY JEDI LOTHCAT and i grab him back his shirt and i make him sit up and i put my hands on his cheeks and i lunged forward to kiss him hard on the lips and i close my eyes while kissing him on the lips.

I open my eyes and i look at Ezra and i notice he was still asleep and his hair grow little bit long like my hair almost the same. I pull out of the kiss and i put my arm around his back to keep him sit up and i put my hand on his hair and i rub it gently and i smile at him and his hair too. I got to his ear and i say to him, i miss you so much my Ezzy and i love you so much baby i don't want you to leave me no more to a stupid mission unless you take me baby in your missions. I lay Ezra back on the bed and i lay top of him on his chest and i kiss him his cheeks and neck lovely and giving him love bits. I heard Ezra moans in sleep and i smile at him and i grab his hands and i put them inside of my pants and underwear on my bare butt and i smile at him and i slowly fell asleep with his hands inside of my pants and underwear on my bare butt.

Hera's Pov

I was walking around in the common room and i started walking towards Sabine's room and i open the door and i saw Sabine top of Ezra on his chest and i notice Sabine smiling happy while asleep and i smile at them and i walk out of her room. I was the one pull Ezra out of the mission and plus they were already beating the Empire on the plant helping the people break free from the Empire and i know that Sabine wanted Ezra back so badly and it was 4 months on that mission and now Sabine is really happy to have Ezra back in her life and back to normal again and plus am really happy that they are a couple and loving each other forever.

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and i hope you guys are having a amazing day today !!!!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!