Holding you and Our baby

Ezra's Pov

After the war end, me and Sabine went to lothal and stay there as a family and everyone else i dont know where they went but now everyone can go to the own paths now that the war has end and the Empire was gone but there was little bit of it but the New Republic is searching for them and destorying the remaining Empire whatever is left of it. I was so happy that the Empire is now defeat and the New Republic is now stronger then ever and their is New Republic ships across the Galxay and every planet is safe from the destory Empire. Am happy that me and Sabine are in love and married too, i love her so much and she always my colorful Mandalorian Artist.

I was laying down on the couch and i was watching TV and it was soccer from Earth. Then i felt someone kissing my neck from behind and i moan little bit and i look behind me and it was Sabine kissing my neck and she open her eyes and i look into her brown beautiful eyes i love so much and she look into my blue eyes that she loves so much. Hi my Jedi what are you doing right now she said and she walk front of me and i saw she had her hands on her stomach she rub it and she look at me and smile at me happy. Come sit down on me Sabine and i smile at her. She lay down on me and she lay her back on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and i place them on her stomach and i rub it gently and softly. I felt Sabine's hands on mine and i smile and i felt Sabine smile too. I will always be holding you Sabine and our baby forever my Mando i said. I love you so much Ezra and out baby she said.

Hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a good my friends and followers !!! :)

Sabezra forever and they are so cute in this picture !!!

Sabinexoxo out !!!!