Visit Part 3

Sabine's Pov

Me and Ezra were coming back from our one day mission and Hera said that someone special is here to visit me and someone close to me in my family. We came out of hyperspace and we started heading towards Yavin 4 base and i saw Hera waiting for us and i land next to a old Clone Wars ARC fighter and it look it was custom and respray too.

 We came out of hyperspace and we started heading towards Yavin 4 base and i saw Hera waiting for us and i land next to a old Clone Wars ARC fighter and it look it was custom and respray too

I got out of the phantom with Ezra and i hug her tightly and i felt Ezra hug me from behind tightly and Hera hug us tightly and kisses our forehead. So Ezra Sabine how did your undercover mission went out and did we any intel about the Super StarDestoryer project she said and looks at me. Yes i do Hera and here you go and i have a bad feeling about this Super StarDestoryer Hera and i know that the Empire has one already deployed in Space but is unknow where it is right now i said and i look at Hera scared about the Super StarDestoryer. Their is already one deployed and who has controll of it, who is in command of it Sabine!? said Hera in a scared voice tone. Then i look at Ezra and he look at Hera, Hera the one who is in command of that ships is Darth Vader he said and he looks at Hera. What this is not good and i need to tell this to high command and the rebellion leaders she said and she grab the datapad and she run off inside the base. Me and Ezra started walking towards the Ghost and i saw Ezra stop in his tracks and i look behind at him. Whats wrong Ezra i said to him and i hold his hands tightly. Am gotta go see Kanan and talk to him about the mission alright Sabine he said and he looks at me and i look back at him. Alrightly Ezra but come back to me please ok Ezzy i said. I felt Ezra's hands on my cheeks and he lift my face up and kiss me on the lips and i smile in the kiss.

I felt Ezra pull out of the kiss and he smile at me lovely and i smile back at him lovely too. I felt Ezra's hands on my back and ass and he rubs my ass and he says to me, you have a nice ass Sabine you know that babe he said and smile at me. Thank you Ezzy and i love you so much i said and smile at him. I love you so much more and forever and always my Sabine Wren he said and smile at me. I saw Ezra walk over and i started walking towards the Ghost and i walk inside and up the ladder and i started walking towards my room and i saw Sabby in my room and sitting down on my bed and i saw something amazing that she got me !!!!

What do you guys think what Sabby made Sabine or brought her and that will be in the next Chapter ! :)

I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter and have a nice day everyone !!! :)

Sabezra forever and always !!! :)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sabinexoxo out !!!!